Chapter Forty Nine

"Sadly,
sometimes it's too late.
And that's the thing about time,
we cannot get it back." ~Unknown

Taehyung's Point Of View

"You God damn bastards." I growled underneath my breath, my body shaking as I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

Everything felt like it was burning, like the electricity combined with my power, and then it just destroyed it, leaving only fire and its ashes.

Jimin was shaking Beside me as well and his teeth broke through his lips, causing them to bleed.

Go

Swinging my head backwards, I hit the man where it hurts the most.

Shooting to my feet and clenching my teeth, I jumped in the air and kicked the man behind Namjoon, giving him the opportunity to stand.

The boys were fighting as well.

I twisted my wrists in the cuffs and pulled at them. Dodging a punch, I threw my arms apart from each other, finally breaking free.

"Daniel!" I screamed and lunged at the son of a bitch himself.

I managed a nice long cut across his eye. His screams made me smile.

"Tae!" Lyla yelped from behind me.

I spun around and lunged at the guy dragging her away.

The next thing I know, I'm getting pinned by a bunch of guys and Lyla is on the floor, blood flowing from her head.

"Hey!" I struggled against the men. "Someone help her! She's going to bleed out!" I tried to get out of their grasp, but my arms refused to use their strength. "Why wont you listen to me?!"

Daniel stumbled over as he held his eye to where the men had pinned me against the wall, my back to them. "Break his tail."

"No!" My eyes widened, trying to run away. "Wait! Don't! You can't do that!"

A man took the top and bottom of my tail and began to push them together.

I screamed and tried to thrash around, tears falling from my cheeks.

Then I heard the snap and everything around me died.

I fell to the floor, defeated and exhausted, my soul giving up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobi's Point Of View

I laid on the floor next to Lyla, nudging her with my head, feeling the sickening blood stick to my forehead.

Her eyes fluttered open and focused on me.

"We'll get you out. I promise." My voice shook. "I'm so sorry that you are getting hurt because of us." I saw her eyes water and mine followed. "I can't promise you that you wont get hurt anymore." I took a deep breath as I began to imagine all of the pain we all will probably go through. "But we'll get you out of here, I can promise you that."

"Hobi." Lyla whimpered.

"I lo-" I was pulled up by my shoulders, being pulled away from my precious owner.

"No." Lyla held out her arm towards me, but a man stomped on it, crushing it beneath his boot.

"Please don't hurt her!" I begged desperately. The man didn't look at me. I turned to the two holding me. "Stop hurting her. She hasn't done anything wrong!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan's Point Of View

"Look, just get me any information you find about Timeless." I paced in front of KJ and his computer.