Moving

Kenzye's POV:
I didn't want to move. This is my home. I was doing my hair and makeup. I put on a maroon colored sports bra on, white washed high waisted shorts on. I threw on my favorite League 86 shirt, with two buttons undone, with some grey slip ons. "Kenzye we have to go." My mom yelled. I closed my eyes wishing this was a dream. I ran down the stairs, my fingers grazing the walls remembering every memory. I hope there is cute boys where I'm moving. I passed my mom and into the car. I'm going to miss this place.

🧢SKIP TO GETTING TO THE NEW HOUSE🧢
"Kenzye, wake up." My mom said, shaking me. I yawned and opened the door and stretched. I looked up and a cute boy walking past, stop and stared. I waved and smiled. "Hi, I'm Benny Rodriguez. Do you need help?" He asked. "Um, sure." I said, handing him some boxes. I grabbed three boxes. "My room is on the left." I said, we walked up the stairs. I set down the boxes and everything was head to toe of baseball posters, on the walls. "I'm so sorry. But my name is Kenzye Murdock." I said, holding my hand out, so he could shake it. He shook my hand and smiled at me. "I love your room. That's my window over there." Benny said, pointing to a window. "Nice, so I can yell at you when ever I want?" I said. "Pretty much. Want to go to the sandlot?" He asked. "What's a sandlot?" I asked. "It's a baseball field, kind of." He said. "Okay, do I need a mitt?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. I picked my glove up and put it in my back pocket. I love baseball. I live, sleep and breathe baseball. "Bye mom, I'm going to the baseball field. I will come back at dinner." I said, running out the door. "Bye sweetheart." My mom shouted.

🧢THE SANDLOT🧢
"Boys, this is Kenzye Murdock." Benny said, I smiled and waved. "What she doing here?" This kid said he looked 12 and had blueish-grey eyes. "Boys, don't be rude." He said.
"That's Ham, Smalls, Squints, Yeah-Yeah, Timmy, Repeat, DeNunez, and least but not last Bertram." Benny said. They were staring at my boobs. I started moving behind Benny. "Boys, I know you have hormones. But look what you did to her. She's hiding behind me." He said, like thanks for calling me out Benny. "Sorry." They said, running to there places. I didn't know what to do. "What should I do?" I asked. "Bat first." Benny said, handing me the bat. I got into position and ready to swing the bat. "Here's the Heater." Ham shouted. I hit the ball and the guts exploded everywhere. "Damn, this girl needs a medal." Smalls said. "I'm so so sorry. Now we can't play." I said. The guys, but Benny ran up to me and hugged me. "Uh, guys can't breathe." I said, almost out of air. "Sorry." They said, letting go. I felt someone lift me up and put me on their shoulders. I looked down from their shoulders. It was Benny and I giggled. He was smirking. "Benny put me down, please." I said. He put me down and I kissed his cheek. "What's is that growling coming from?" I asked, as it got louder. "Ssh. That's the Beast." They whispered. "Huh? The Beast?" I said. "Just look in that hole and be very very quiet." Ham said. I started walking to the hole and looked through. The "Beast" eye was looking through the hole. I screamed and fall back.
"CAMPOUT!" They screamed.