Our First Official Date

Kenzye's POV:
I woke up and the boys were all asleep. But something was off. I looked over to where Benny was sleeping. He wasn't there. I saw a note. "Scavenger hunt- Go to the first place we met. -Benny". I guess I have to leave. I climbed down the ladder. I walked to my driveway. On my moms car was a note. "You found clue number two. Go to where you met the boys." I walked to the sandlot. On the diamond, there's a note. "Found clue number three. Go to your baseball mitt." My mitt was in the dugout. I ran to the dugout. "Found clue four. So close to being done. Go to your safe place." I haven't told him where my safe spot is. My mom did. I ran to my house. I ran into my room and to my closet. I found the note. But first I need to change. I hurried and did my hair. I changed into some random clothes, I found. (Outfit above.)
"Found clue number five. Go to the ticket booth." I walked to the carnival and to the ticket booth. "Hi, there. Is there a note from a boy.?" I asked. She nodded and handed me the note. "You are done finding clues. Go to the Ferris wheel. -love Benny."
I walked to the Ferris wheel, he was standing there. He had the biggest smile on his face. I ran to him and he opened his arms. I hugged him and cried happy tears. "I loved that scavenger hunt idea." I said. "Well, I'm glad you did." He said, kissing my lips. He walked up to the Ferris wheel. He handed the tickets to the guy. He let us on the ride. I smiled. "You are so adorable. But this isn't all we got to do." Benny said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I have more stuff." He said. He probably spending so much money. "We have a hike." He said. Thank god. "I love hikes." I said.
We got off the ride and we walked to this mountain side. "Isn't dangerous out here?" I asked. "No, it's not dangerous." He said. We hiked this trail and reached the top. "It's beautiful up here." I said, excited. He kissed me and I kissed back. It then took a turn. He slid his hands up my shirt. "Benny, stop. We just barely started dating." I said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He said, he looked sad. "I'm just not ready. My ex raped me. I'm just I-." I started but Benny cut me off. "I shouldn't have done that in the first place. Please don't cry." He said, wiping my tears, I didn't know that I had.
We hiked down after an hour. It was around 4:30 in the afternoon. "Thank you for the day, Benjamin." I said. We kept walking to our houses.

🧢SKIP TO GOING TO BED🧢
I was getting ready to go to bed. I brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair. I put my hair in a high ponytail. "Kenzye!" Benny shouted. "Yes." I shouted back. "I'm bored." He said. "Go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow." I said. "Please, come over." He said. "Fine, but I need to change." I said. "I got clothes for you to wear." He said. This boy. I put my spandex on and a sports bra.

I walked over to his house and walked in

I walked over to his house and walked in. I walked into his room and he was sitting on his bed. He was only in boxers. "Seriously?!" I said. "What?" He said. "Only boxers. Can I have some clothes. I walked over here in spandex and a sports bra." I said. "You can look through the closet." He said. "Was going on?" I asked. "My parents might be getting a divorce." He said, he was crying now. I ran to him and got on his bed. I have him a huge bear hug. He cried into my shoulder.

"Benny, please look at me

"Benny, please look at me." I said. "I have to decide who I want to go with." He said. "Who do you want and makes you happy all the time, baby." I asked. "My mom. She always finds a way to cheer me up and help me pick out my outfit for a date." He said. "What does your dad do?" I asked. "Nothing. He literally does nothing for me." He said. "I suggest you to stay with your mom. She sounds so amazing." I said. "I just don't want to hurt my dads feelings." Benny said, crying more into my shoulder. "I promise you, you wouldn't." I said, pulling away from the hug. I pecked him on the lips. "Everything is going to be fine." I said. "Okay." He said, laying back down. "You need sleep. Do you want me to stay here or what?" I said. He pulled me down into his chest. I put my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

I fell asleep, so did he

I fell asleep, so did he. I feel so bad for him. I don't think I could go through what he's going through. I never met my dad. My mom said he left her, before she even knew she was pregnant.