Another Campout

Kenzye's POV:
It's a Thursday night. We were all playing baseball, when Ham wanted to do another campout today. "You guys we need another campout. To release stress from the another day." Ham said. "Ham, that is actually I great idea. Best one you had for a while." Benny said, I giggled. "I need to get my stuff then." I said, waving goodbye. "I will walk you home." Benny said. We left the boys. "You can come up to my room if you want." I said. "Okay." He said. We talked and walked to my house. I opened the door. "Mom?" I said. There was no response, I wonder where she is. "I will just write a note." I said. We walked up to my room. I took off my clothes and threw my hair into a bun. I walked to my closet and grabbed my fox onesie. "You look like a little kid." Benny said. "At least I won't be cold this time." I said, slipping into my slippers. "I want you to be cold, so I can hold you close to me." He said. "That's cute and all but I need to sleep alone this time." I said. He sighed and folded his arms. "You look so cute when you fake pout. It never really works on me." I said, but my hands on his biceps. "Thanks. I will be taking note to that for the future." He said. I giggled and grabbed my backpack. "Why you taking a backpack?" He asked. "To take some stuff." I said. "Like that?" He asked. "Fine, I will leave my bag here. I know you guys will laugh at me." I said, looking down. "I won't, you can tell me." He said. "I have to take my baby blanket with me everywhere." I said. "Wouldn't you like to leave it here for one night. At least you know it is somewhere safe." He said. He was giving me great advice. I took my blanket out of my bag and set it in my closet. The highest shelf.

🧢AT THE TREEHOUSE🧢
I was scared to not have my blanket with me. I don't feel safe at all, but there is 9 boys in there. They were sitting in a circle when Benny and I got into the treehouse. "We are playing Truth or Dare. Sit down." Ham said. We walked over and I sat next to Smalls and Benny. "Kenzye, truth or dare?" Kenny asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to kiss someone in this circle that you like." Kenny said. I grabbed Benny's face and kissed him on the lips. "I told you guys. Pay up." Smalls said. "You guys made a bet on us." Benny said. "Only five dollars. Not a big deal." Yeah-Yeah said. "It's a big deal. That was my first kissed." Benny said, he got up. He was pissed, he climbed down. I went after him, he sat on the ledge off the porch. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry it was my first too." I said. "I need to know something." He said. "Okay, what is it?" I asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked at him for a second before I got up. "You don't have to say anything. If you need time to think about this. I will wait for however long you need." He said. "Can we go to the field?" I said. "Yeah." He said. We climbed down and walked to the sandlot. I grabbed his arm. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "Benny, I need you to kiss me again. So, I know you didn't just say that at the treehouse." I said, he pushed some hair out of my hair and put it behind my ear. He cupped his hand to my cheek and kissed my lips. I kissed back. "Is that a yes?" He asked. "Hell yeah." I said.