Playing Baseball Against Philips' Team

Kenzye's POV:
I woke up in Benny's bed. He was in the shower. "Bennny.... why do we have to play against Philip and his stupid team." I said. "Because they need to know they are not big shots and can't disrespect you." He said. I groaned. "Babe, I forgot my towel and you come and give it to me." He said. His shower is a see through glass. I got up and got his towel. I opened the door. I looked down and covered my eyes. "Here you go Benny. I'm going over to my house and change and you can just go in when you are done." I said. "Okay. I love you." Benny said. When he said that there was butterflies in my stomach. I walked down the stairs and I just realized I was in Benny's boxers and my t-shirt. He must off took off my pants and just put me in boxers.
I walked into my house and it felt more open because my biological mom isn't here. I'm so glad, I can actually call someone my mom. I walked up the stairs to my room. I closed my curtains and grabbed my towel. I went into my dresser drawers and grabbed some random under and a strapless bra. I went into the bathroom and turned the water on.
I got out of the shower and dried my body off. I put my bra on and underwear. I put on my romper and did my hair. I put mascara on and some lip balm. I walked out and saw Benny on my bed. "Hey babe. Ready to go.... wow, you look hot." Benny said. "Thank you. It's to distract Philips team." I said. "It might distract me." He said, he just grabbed my hand. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothings wrong, I just wanted to hold your hand." He said. "If you are lying to me. I will kick your butt." I said, pulling in off my bed. "I know. We need to leave and gather up the boys." Benny said, I was already out of my bedroom. I ran out the street, I loved the feeling the sun on my soft skin. Smalls was coming out of his house at the same time. "Hey Kenzye. Why dressed up?" He asked. "It's to distract the other team. You guys only think of me as your family or friend." I said. "Oh, I see." He said. "Lets go." I said, running to the sandlot. I had a feeling they would be in there. I opened the gate and the boys were in there. "Lets get going or we are gonna be late." Benny shouted. They ran out of the sandlot and we walked to the other side of town. We were all laughing until we heard Philip. "You're girlfriend is really hot." Philip said. "Shut the hell Philips." Benny shouted. I stood in front of Benny. "Hey look at me. No, at me. Not them. It's okay, they can't take me away from you." I said, he kept looking at me then Philip. "Lets make a deal." Philip said. "Okay, what the deal?" Benny said, pulling me closer to him. I was hugging his side. "If we win, she's ours and she won't speak to you ever again. But if you win, which I doubt you will, but she will still be yours and you have to quit baseball forever." Philip said. "Deal." Benny said, I looked at him. I pushed him away from me. "The hell is wrong with you. I'm not some object you can use." I shouted. "Babe, they won't win. Kenny has a spear baseball that lighter and faster. So they won't be able to hit it." Benny whispered into my ear. "Thank god, I hate them." I said, looking back at him. Philip was staring at my ass. I was disgusted, I wanted to throw up.
We won, thank god. I wasn't ready to be on Philip's team. We all hugged, I was crying happy tears. We pulled away. "Babe what's wrong?" Benny said, pulling me to him. "It's happy tears baby boy. I promise they are." I said, hugging him. I love this boy. He put his hand on the small of my back. I smiled so did he. I laughed and he kissed me.

I can't ask for a better boyfriend than Benny Rodriguez

A/N:
I know it's been a long time but I had my 18th birthday and this was my cake.

A/N:I know it's been a long time but I had my 18th birthday and this was my cake