my hero (kagehina)

Kageyama POV

I stared softly as Hinata bounced around the court. I felt my cheeks brighten ever so slightly as he flashed that huge grin of his after he blocked Tanaka. I sat and stared just taking him all in like it was the first time I was seeing him. His bright hair that was the color of orange cream soda, big bright eyes that were full of excitement, a small pout gracing his soft lips, defined muscles. Hinata Shouyou was perfect and he was all mine. That thought made it hard not to smile. As I looked up from my thoughts He looked over and beamed at me and my lips tugged into a thin smirk. Tanaka and Nishinoya said goodbye leaving me and hinata alone. I slowly got up and went to join hinata on the court.

Hinata POV

I wiped small beads of sweat my forehead as I went for some water. I spun around though because Kageyama was coming over to practice. I felt myself smile uncontrollably my heart thundering in my chest as I looked at him. He was just...Handsome. I ran as fast as I could and before he could react I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tight hug. I hummed happily as I felt his arms wrap around me softly. I closed my eyes and snuggled my face into his chest. My body relaxed as I rested in his arms listening to his steady heartbeat. I heard him sigh and he tapped the top of my head. I lifted my face to look at him but felt quickly embarrassed being so close. He laughed lightly at this. Kageyama's laughs are the best I thought to myself as he tried to speak.

" Shouyou we need to practice a bit more and then leave, it's getting late baka" he said trying to make his deep voice sound kind.

"I know I know, sorry Tobio" I said blushing as I made eye contact with him.

He noticed how flustered I was getting and smirked.

Kageyama POV

" Hmmm such a cute blush, You need to stop being damn adorable" I said with a smirk. I loved having this affect on him. Instead of saying something back he just buried his face back into my chest. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head completely in love with the way he snuggled his face into my chest as he tried to hide his blush. Suddenly I felt him yawn against me. I felt a genuine smile slip across my face before I lifted him to carry him. I felt him rest his head over my shoulder as I grabbed both our bags in my free hand. I walked slowly out of the gym and I felt him lift his face to my ear.

" Thanks for carrying me tobio, your my hero" he said sleepily.

I felt my heart melt as he placed his head back down.

I loved him.

And I would always be his hero when he needed one.

Hope you enjoyed! Comment what you'd like to see me write and follow if you want 

XoXo 

Sakura