100k and an update

Soooooo first I wanted to hop on to say thank you so so much for 100k like how did it happen so fast it's so crazy that my silly stories actually got this much attention and I feel like I say it like this every time we reach a milestone together but I can't think of how else to say it because it's just so amazing and I can't be more grateful for all of you who comment, vote, suggest and continue to love my oneshots. Just know that I'm so happy we got here together and I really do hold all of you readers close to my heart.

Secondly however is my delay in publishing and to explain that it is just me getting through school and then having severe writers block when I can finally get to finishing everything on here. However know that I am still working on everyone's requests and actively working to finish them all up I will probably be able to do this by the end of this month if not then the first week in December at the latest :)

Lastly stay tuned for chapters 1-20 in the Iwaoi Mafia AU that had been voted on by all of you lovely readers! I hope that 20 chapters will keep you all very busy until I can write more  but if not I will try my best to speed it up!

Thank you all again for your support and I will see you in the next chapters!
XoXo
Sakura