I HATE ❤️ STORIES -2

Hey! Hi! Hello! Wassup!

So welcome back!
The birthday update of THR777 is still on...

Moving on....

Shot-2/3
______________________________________

Laksh stands in front of his house gate scared to enter.
" I am strongly having an instinct that there's a girl inside...Of course except Uttara and Bhabhi! Should I run back?? No yaar Laksh! Just face it! Yes my boy!! Be strong! Be courageous! Woh Ladki tujhe khaa nhi jaayegi!!! Oh god! Let's just move in!! ThinK of your parents and all memories at each step you make to enter!!!"
He takes a deep breathe and starts taking steps forward.

Ist step - " Laksh your family!"

IInd step - " Laksh your house!"

IIIrd step- " Laksh your room and the memories attached to it!"

He takes 3 steps forward and smiles patting his back for his bravery.

But the next instant his optimistic approaches get replaced by fear once again.

Ist step back:- " Marriage!"

IInd step back:- " Love , pyaar, ishq and shit!"

IIIrd step back :- " Pressure of Naukri-Chakri.."

IV step back:- " Bacche!!"

V step back:- " Wrinkles because of tension.!!"

VI step back:- " Bhaiya to Uncle!"

And with few more he gets out of the main gate even....The watchman looks at him amused. But Laksh was expressionless because of the thoughts running in his mind or rather say a horror movie.

 But Laksh was expressionless because of the thoughts running in his mind or rather say a horror movie

He again gets lost in his thoughts. He looks towards watchman who is looking him keenly as if doing some research.
He gives his sudden 'oh not so lovely' fake smile and just runs to barge into his home to see her mom standing with the Aarthi thaali already.

Her eyes becomes teary seeing her son after so long who has a well built physique and has got manly features now. She is proud as his son is at the peaks of good looks.
He too smiles seeing her mother and does that 'Shahrukh Khan waala move' of moving his index finger looking towards Annapoorna. She does his Aarthi.

Jee chahta hai gale se Laga loon
Palkon mein rakh loon main,
Nazar mein chupa loon..
Pass hai door hai...
Itne Majboor hain....Aaaa aaa aaa