iv| Knowing Her

Hey Guys..
So I am here with a serial based os.
I hope you all will enjoy this.

Track:- When Ragini, Swara visit Maheshwari Mansion in the initial episodes during Sanskaar's entry.

Change:- Sanskaar is Mad for real.

----------------------------------------------------------

Except Ragini who was with Sanskaar inside his room, rest all were on the dining table making Laksh eat food. Laksh was in a great turmoil as he had accepted that he would marry Ragini infront of all the people but was not happy with his decision as somewhere according to him he had feelings for Swara.

While the ladies kept praising Ragini, he got more guilt struck.

Here in Sanskaar's room,

"Hahaha...dost you are amazing! You are my best friend..."
Said Sanskaar happily. While Ragini smiled to him.

"Alright, now you sleep in peace and I will definitely be the first person you see in the morning when you open your eyes...."
She says.

"Promise?"
He asked innocently moving his pinky finger.

"Pucca promise.."
She takes it and then Sanskaar sleeps peacefully. She comes out of the room to the hall while everyone saw her with love filled eyes except Laksh who wasnt able to meet her eyes.

"Sorry Ragini...I insulted a gem like you. Please forgive me...and Thank you so much for being there with my son."
Sujata joins her hands infront of her.

"No Aunty ji. Please don't apologise. You are elder to me. Dont make me do a sin by taking apology from you."
Ragini holds Sujata's hands.
Sujata and Annapoorna look at her lovingly.

"Yes Aunty, dont thank her too...afterall she is going to be Sanskaar's bhaabhi soon. So its her duty...As a DIL of this house, she will be there for her family."
Adds Swara making Laksh uncomfortable. While everybody nods smiling.

"I think we should leave now!"
Says Ragini.

"I'll drop them."
Laksh says immediately getting up from the dining making Ragini blush.

And soon they leave.

In the car,
Ragini and Laksh were on the front seat while Swara at the back busy on the phone. Ragini was constantly looking out of the window while Laksh took her glances sometimes. He was in no condition to give pain to Ragini but he couldn't do anything else.

They were on the bridge and it was all secluded when Ragini's eyes fell on something and she asked Laksh to take a halt immediately.

"Laksh stop the caaarr!! "
He at once stopped and before Swara and him could ask further Ragini barged out of the car and ran in a particular direction. Laksh also removed his seatbelt and hastely went behind Ragini followed by Swara.

"Ragini what happened?? "
Asks Laksh as he comes to her and soon gets shocked to see the scene in front of him.

A 2 year old girl baby was lying on the road draped in blood all over the body and was breathing heavily. At once Ragini, knelt down and picked the baby...

"C'mon... The child needs urgent treatment. Laksh please drive me up to hospital!!! She is in critical position...We can't take risk."
She says in panic.