v| Don't Just Dream

Happy birthday Anju di...
anju434❤❤❤
Though it isnt your orginal gift but aise khaali haath bhi toh nahi bday celebrate kar sakte na...😭

(Wait for another surprise!!)

A very very happy birthday❤
Never mind....
Happy Reading

---------------------------------------------------------

Ragini's Pov

"Happy Anniversary Love..."
I said excitedly coming over to him hugging and kissing his cheek as he entered home after a tiring day in office.

He smiled charmfully and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Same to you."

He then kept his bag on the table and then held me by his shoulders and we started moving to our room.

"So? How was your day?"
I asked him.

"It was fine."
He said removing his spectacles and keeping them in cover.

"Why you got late?"
I asked frowning. He chuckled.

"Promise you wont get mad?"
He said biting his tongue. I confusedly nodded.

"Parisha ordered a cake in the office for our anniversary. So I had to come after cutting it as all others started forcing me. Sorry Jaan..."
He says feeling guilty. And removed his tie and was unbuttoning his shirt to wear some casuals.

Aaarrgghhh what does she want? She is always sticking to him. Laksh many times told me about her extra sweet behaviour and my hate for the woman had always been deepening.

But I tried to be calm today.

"Its okay."
I smiled tightly at him.

He chuckled and immediately pulled me to himself. I dashed on his chest. He encircled his hands around my waist.

"Awww mera Baccha. Guccha ho gya?"
He asked making fun of me. I shoved my head away from him dissappointed. He pulled me more closer and said,

"I was just jookkiinngggg...mahmamiya.."
And yet again started laughing. I looked at him in amusement. What?? Then why was he late?

"But why were you late?"
I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Because......."
He stuttered.

"Because??"
My frown grew more.

"Because I went to bring this for you.."
He said immediately taking out a small box from his pocket. My eyes shined.

He was late for me! Awwwww..

I was about to see what my husband got for me when he put his hand back and said,

"You wont get it easily. You have to first give me something."

What sort of a man he is? This is called barter system and not gifting. Defeated, I asked what he wanted.

"A kiss would work really well but on my lips."

I blushed so hard but then it wasnt for the first time. Cmon. We are married for a long time now. I agreed.