vii| I Love Calories

I want to dedicate this One Shot to sukorxcrazy and loveraglak.
Because I was not able to do anything for their birthdays!

Also, it was supposed to be a single shot but due to its extended length I had to shift the other portion to the next chapter.

Sorry guys!

Reallllyyy sorry. But then please do accept it.
---------------------------X---------------------------
Ragini's Pov

"You're my pumpkin pumpkin, hello chubby tubby. Feeling something something , hello chubby tubby."
I loathed as he sat beside me on the couch and clearly sang that for me. I as usual ignored him and kept munching on my chips.

"Ragu, Stop eating for God's sake. You just had your breakfast and that too Aloo ka parantha. How can you eat infact how can you even think of eating something?" Sanskaar as usually started scolding me for my unhealthy eating habits and he snatched the packet away from me.

"Oh shut up now Sanskaar and give the packet back. I'm bored." I tried taking the packet.

"Then watch Tv, you can dance as well and the best, lets go out for a walk. Look, the weather out there is so pretty. Burn some calories. How can you eat when you are bored! I don't effing get this logic."
He said standing up immediately and glaring the hell out of me.

Asking me to move my body? Huh. I would not even move my finger. Bwahahaha.

I thought and mentally slapped myself.

"Sanskaar, I can't burn my calories for God's sake. They are dear to me. So nope. I won't move and would prefer eating those crackers to kill my boredom." I said trying to take the packet.

"What nonsense Ragini. Just get up. I won't let you eat more. Look at yourself, you are getting chubbier day by day." He started scolding me more.

Aaargh. Why do I have a bestfriend like him? He ain't less than my mommy!

"Okay fine Mommy." I chuckled and and got up. He just rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Go wear your shoes. You need to follow up a diet chart too. You've put on so much of fat Ragu. How long it had been when you last measured your weight?" He asked me.

I stood like a scared kid lowering my head down.

"Uhmmm....an year maybe? Hehe." I lied and sheepishly grinned at him while he looked at me as If his eyes would come out any soon. I lowered my head more.

How can I tell him that just last night I decided to climb the machine and I did it only to be shocked as hell.

"And what was your weight then?" He still asked maintaining his calm composure.

"59 or 60? I guess." I told him a flat lie with a sheepish grin. I never weighed less than 70 kgs. He scrutinized his eyes at me. "Impossible." is all what he said.

"Go bring the weight machine."
He sternly told me. The ground beneath me shook.

I am dead. He will kill me.

"Leave it no. Let's go for a walk."
I tried changing the topic. "Ragini! go bring the machine now!" He ordered sternly.

Fuck!

"Ehm Ehm okay. " I went inside my room to bring it and kept it infront of him. He had his arms crossed around his chest. "Cmon, climb up." He commanded me. I nodded and stood up closing my eyes tight.