I Love Calories - 2

I am back with other part. Did you like this new writing style?

Well, I loved it a lot and so all new works will be in this way only. Hehe.

-----------------X------------------

Author's pov

"Bhagta kahan hai kamine, ruk!" Ragini ran behind Sanskaar with a glass who was escaping from her running in the entire room over the bed and couch. He was laughing hard.

"Wait..Oh..Hahah..Ragu..sun meri baat. I swear, I didn't know about it. I came to know yesterday itself when your father told me at the construction site." Ragini came to a halt as she was tired running. She started huffing.

"Chubby Tubby, you tired?" Sanskaar mocked. Ragini passed him death glares then picked a cushion from side and banged it hard on his face making him silent.

"Don't even let a word out, you betrayer. " Ragini glared him. Sanskaar sighed and then came towards her. He then side hugged her and made her sit on the floor and he himself too sat.

"Tera dimaag bhi mota hai kya? Bulky head! Don't you get what I am saying? I myself didn't know about this. And moreover, why are you angry? Laksh isn't the one who you would reject. You know it that I am well aware of the fact that you had a massive crush on him. Haha." Sanskaar winked at her.

"Uhm...Uhm..It's just, you all fooled me!" Ragini said timidly adjusting her specs. "Would you have accepted to meet a guy for your marriage proposal, if told earlier?" Sanskaar asked punching lightly on her arm.

"Hell No! And don't do that. It hurts." Ragini said cringing her nose and rubbing her arm. "Then this is your answer and according to me Laksh too didn't know about this." Sanskaar said thinking.

"Exactly, because he jokingly asked if we married each other, as in you and me because we are so close." Ragini said remembering his words. "What!?! Chiiiiiiiiiii! Tere se shaadi karne se accha main kunwara mar jaaon!" Sanskaar said making an ugly face.

"Toh tereko kya lagta hai ki main tere pe mari jaa rahi hoon? Langoor kahin ka!" Ragini said rolling her eyes. "Oh puhlease, I know you die for my just one look. You are so desparate about me." Sanskaar smirked.

"You know what, I was thinking to say this to you from so long..." Ragini said narrowing her eyes at him. He nodded to let her speak.

"Roses are red; violets are blue. I have five fingers, and the middle one is for you." She said showing him her middle finger. Sanskaar's eyes widened and then he scrutinized his eyes at her.

"Ah...I forgive you for the time being. So, come to the point, what's your answer to this alliance? Are you ready to marry him?" Sanskaar asked. "Laksh is a great guy. I'll be happy with him." Ragini said smiling.

"What's your answer?" Sanskaar still asked irritating Ragini. " I just told you." Ragini said glaring him. "When?" Sanskaar asked confused.

"Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I'm around?" Ragini angrily asked him. "Why are you starting off a fight? I just asked you to say either a yes or no! And you didnt give my answer!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Sanskaar! Hell, its a yes." Ragini shouted making Sanskaar stunned. "Really?" He asked excited. "Yes!" She confirmed.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Everyone, its a yes from this side too..." Sanskaar stood and ran outside making Ragini holding her head.

Next day,

Ragini's pov

The meeting was over. And as planned, I and Laksh went for the coffee. He drove us to the Nik Cafe. We took a table and got seated.