iii| Unconfessed Love

Hey guyzzz....
So this is my new os...
And yeah most importantly, it's very different. It's like a music video.
In the whole song, I will show you a short story of Raglak...
I hope you will like my new attempt.
_____________________________________

It's a rainy day...
A big building is shown out of which a young man in coat pant wearing specs comes out and moves towards his car.
He doesn't mind getting wet.

He stArts to drive and soon reaches a hillside

He stArts to drive and soon reaches a hillside. He comes out,takes his coat and specs off and sits on his car getting wet in the rain closing his eyes.
A tear escapes his eyes...

(Music starts playing......)

Flashback......

(Haaaaaa.. haaaa.... haaaa)×2
A boy is in front of mirror , he is setting his hairs...After satisfied with his look...He takes his bag and moves out of his house.

"Maa! I will return by 6 today.. bye..!"

"Arey Laksh wait...At least have breakfast.."

But he had left. He comes out of his house only hastily not to miss seeing her and his luck, at the same moment, she comes out of her house but doesn't notice him. He smiles seeing her.

Ghar se nikalte hiKuch door chalte hiRaste mein hai uska ghar

Ghar se nikalte hi
Kuch door chalte hi
Raste mein hai uska ghar

Pehli dafaa maine
Jab usko dekha to
Saansein gayi yeh thehar

She goes with her friends and he silently follows her as their destination was the same college. He secretly takes glances of her sitting in the bus. While her friends were teasing her with Laksh's name...She was shying.

Rehti hai dil mein mere
Kaise bataaun usey
Main toh nahi keh sakaa
Koi bataa de usey

While getting off the bus, they both bump into each other and she says a sorry then goes. Heee smiles rubbing his nape. While she smiles showing her back to him.