I HATE ❤️ STORIES - 3

Hey! Hi! Hello! Wassup!
Everything's fine??
Sab theek thaak!!?

So why to waste tym....Let's end this Three Shot today and so does the gift of THR777. I hope this was loved by you and you enjoyed it...

Disclaimer:- The stories are just for fun purposes and are not meant to be judged on the basis of Logic. So no offence.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
dramarcastic Thank you!! 😍😍

Moving on!!
Shot - 3/3
______________________________________

But one day,
Ragini was about to leave for her workplace when Laksh calls her.

"Ragini!!"

She ignores him.

" Ragini yaar!!"

" I think you forget my value for you ....It's just I am disturbance for you!!"

"Oh yaar!! Why do you mind so much!! I didn't mean what I said!"

"Then please always say what you mean! Don't do meaningless talks!"

"Y- Aaaah!!!! Ok fine! I am sorry!! Happy?"

"Say sorry when you actually feel it from here!"
She says still in an off mood pointing her finger towards his heart.

"Say sorry when you actually feel it from here!"She says still in an off mood pointing her finger towards his heart

Laksh rolls his eyes .....

"Overacting!!"

"And what's that you do with your mom--- Aaaaa aaa aaa aaa Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam!!!"

She says while making cute weird faces. He gets lost in her for a second but after mentally slapping himself he comes back and retorts back.

"Thats for fun...And I do that with my mom...ok!? Not like you who is 99.9% filmy and 0.01% realistic always chanting the name of love,pyaar , mohabbat , ishq , shit!! C'mon man ! There's a world ahead of this bullshit! Just step ahead!"

"And that world seems more pretty when you're in love! Leave it!!! Was this your way to say sorry or to hurt me more?"

He smiles sheepishly and let's out a sigh. Then hugs her.

"Please Ragu! You know how much you are important for me! Don't act childish yaar!! When people fight, it's usual to say something shit to prove their point. It was not meant to be said. I'm sorry!!!! But it's your fault too! You know I hate such discussions! Then why??"

She hugs him back and cutely says:-

" I am sorry too!"

He smile and breaks the hug. Then pinches her cheek.