Meeting

Fontaine POV
I stared into is beautiful blue eyes as he stared back into my emerald ones. I knew it was wrong our families would disown us for it. But I couldn't stop myself anymore. I loved him and he loved me. Soon our lips were touching and we were experiencing the best kiss I've ever had. Suddenly a strange beeping noise started and I found myself to be in my bedroom. Sadly I realised it was just a dream. I glanced to my nightstand and saw the note. The note he'd written me. And felt safe and a warm glow deep inside.
"FONTAINE BREAKFAST!!" Yelled mom and I suddenly snapped back to reality, I shoved on my wetsuit and hurriedly brushed my hair and left my room and headed to the kitchen.
When I arrived both my parents asked me how I slept and stuff like that where as Ant was just acting as if I had just murdered Jeffery (his fish). Suddenly I felt a huge crash as something bumped into us. Shortly after there was another one and another one. Mom and Dad went to the bridge whilst me and Ant headed to the moonpool room. And who other than Smiling Finn the boy is just been dreaming about stood in front of me.
"Fontaine" he said in a sort of flirty tone." How are you doing?"
"Seriously Finn small talk?" I reply slightly agitated. He then walks closer to me and without realising it I start to blush. Both of us forgetting Ant was there until.......
"Excuse me are you quite finished??" Ant moaned. Me and Finn both took a step back I could see the sadness in his eyes and I knew he could see it in mine.
All of a sudden we heard a thump as Mad Madeline and Captain Hammerhead hopped up through the open moon pool.
"Yes??" I groaned whilst rolling my eyes. The doors opened and mom and dad burst into the room.
"What do you want hammerhead??"" Dad asked him in a calm but annoyed manner. Hammerhead then explained how he was looking for treasure and wondered if we'd seen anything. Was it only me who noticed how fishy this was. I left the room and no sooner than I had Finn came after me.
"Is there somewhere we can talk?" He asked me. I paused for a second I must of been mesmerised by him I mean who wouldn't be you could get lost in those sky blue eyes.
"Uhh sure follow me" I reply uncertain wether I'm stuttering or not. We enter a room with no cameras. I explain to him how it's a storage closet and how no one uses it anymore.
"Fontaine I can't keep this up for much longer pretending I don't like you when I do and I really need to know if you like me back?" He asks me nervously.
Instead of answering him I pull him in and kiss him. It was just how I imagined it would be. It was perfect. When we both pulled away I asked
"Does that answer your question?".
" I don't know you better answer it again!" He told me. So once again our lips touched and my dream was now real. Once we had stopped he looked at me nervously and said "Fontaine l know we haven't been in any dates yet but would you like to be my girlfriend?"
I stood there shocked and he seemed scared of my answer so I whispered into his ear "yes".

Authors Note: So Fontaine and Finn are together what will happen if there families find out? But all that matters for now is they're in love!!