Date

Finns POV
I couldn't believe it! Me and Fontaine were engaged!! We were going to get married!! I couldn't wait for that day when we did. When I asked her I was so nervous that she'd say no. But she said yes! She said yes!! Suddenly, I realised we still hadn't been on a date so decided to call Fontaine and see if she was at the surface at all. "Hey Beautiful" I say. "Hey Handsome" she replies. "So" I began "I was wondering if your at the surface or anything if you'd like to meet me somewhere"
"Like a date" she say.
"Yeah" I reply "Like a date"
"We're at the surface for a while I'll go to a coffee shop or something and send you my location ok?" She tells me.
"Awesome see you there". I love her so much!! She's beautiful and I need her.

Fontaine's POV
Omg yay a date! I mean we're already engaged but a date! Awesome! Now all I needed to do was sneak out of the Aronex and on to one of the jet skis or speedboats and get to the nearest place with a fancy restaurant. I sneak around until the coast is clear then I decide to make my move.
"Fontaine" I hear a voice behind me say "just what do you think your doing?"
"Mom I was just umm uhh going to an island for like a coffee" I tell her. It want totally lying. I just didn't tell her the whole truth. "Ok she says be back be 10pm, ok? And here's some money!" She replies. That was surprisingly easy. Once I had arrived and was sitting in a restaurant in my fancy blue dress. I sent my location to Finn. Within minutes he arrives and kissed me. Oh boy how I'd missed his kisses it had only been a week. And how I missed them.  We talked for hours. Ordered food. But then we decided on something. Something that would change our lives. Forever.

Authors Note: hey sorry this chapters short. I'm trying to write this and I have homework to do. So sorry if it's not a perfect story. Hope your enjoying.