The Wedding

Authors POV
Fontaine and Finn stared into each others eyes and both said "I do" then in unison began to kiss. It was the perfect end to the perfect day.
Fontaine's POV
I couldn't believe it I was married to my true love it felt amazing and perfect. I loved him more than anyone in the world! Life was great. Alpheus was in prison. Ant and Madeline we're sort of friends. And Jess thinks she found her soul mate much to Ants disappointment. I loved life right now it was perfect. After the wedding me and Finn headed to our hotel room and started to make out. Fully. I won't go into the details but it was perfect.

The next morning I woke and I was lying on Finns chest in his shirt. I looked around not believing this was my life. Today we were going on our honeymoon! To PARIS!! Yes Paris!!!! I was so excited! "Hey Beautiful" I heard s voice mumble. " hey gorgeous" I replied and we began to kiss once again.
Finns POV
The honeymoon was perfect we went to Disney land and to the Eiffel Tower and  the Chaplin de le je. It was amazing. When we got back we bought an apartment! Our first home together! It was right by the sea to so we both felt at home. Fontaine went to the bathroom and when she came out everything changed.
Fontaine's POV
I stared down at the stick 2 lines. Pregnant. I took another one. This time it plainly stated pregnant across it. I worriedly went to tell Finn.
"Finn" I said my voice shaking.
"Yeah babe?" He replied.
"I'm pregnant" I blurted out.
"What" he said shocked.
"I'm pregnant" I repeated.
After sitting down and talking wit he each other we had decided to keep the baby. We knew it would be hard though. With me being 17 and him only being 18. We knew it was going to be a challenge. But it was one we were willing to complete. Together.

Authors Note: Hey thanks for reading. There's a bonus chapter coming up soon. But yeah. Thanks for reading.