Kidnapped

Fontaines POV
It'd been weeks since me and Finn became boyfriend and girlfriend and we still hadn't told our families. I'd told Jess as she was my best friend. She freaked but was supportive and swore she wouldn't tell a soul. I woke up one morning to the sound of an extremely loud alarm. I opened my tired weary eyes and saw a red glow. It was the emergency alarm. I hurriedly got dressed at brushed my hair then headed to the bridge. But there was no one there. So decided to look in the moon pool room still nothing. I searched the whole aronex but nothing. Suddenly my communicator beeped I was getting a call from Fontaine.  I instantly knew it was from Finn.
"Fontaine my Dads going to call the Aronex in like 1 minute so be prepared and he kidnapped your family love you bye". Before I could get a word in he'd hung up. Suddenly an incoming call from hammerhead popped up on the screen. " What do you want hammerhead?" I asked sarcastically.
"I have your family girl" he said triumphantly. Rolling my eyes I replied with " You don't think I know that".
"I uhh uhh just come to us I'm sending the coordinates" before I could reply he'd hung up. Once again I rolled my eyes and started driving the Aronex towards his location. The only good thing about this was I was going to see Finn. The whole way there I just kept thinking about Finn, that kept me strong and hopeful. There they were dead ahead. I stopped the Aronex then hurried to the moon pool. I jumped in the rover and drove up to the Dark Orca. After I'd entered through the moon pool I saw Finn standing there. I hopped out and he just hugged me. Then we looked deep into each others eyes. He held my face in his hands then pulled me in and kissed me once again. We were kissing for what felt like years it was amazing when we heard the door open and we had to pull away. We stood there as if nothing had happened. "Finn my boy show her to a room she'll be useful a little bit later" roared Hammerhead .Instead of leading me to cell or something Finn lead me into his room. It was a beautiful green. It was nothing like I'd thought it would be. He locked the door and pulled me in close once again. And the kiss resumed from where it left off. Soon he started kissing my neck and leaving my neck to leave a trail of kisses along my collar bone. It was perfect. Suddenly he pulled away and started to explain the situation.
"Look Dad is looking for something and needs marine experts like you and your Mom to do it. I managed to convince him that you would be better at the job if you weren't kidnapped and it was best if your family was instead".
I listened to his story and suddenly through the speakers (that were placed all over the sub) Hammerhead said "Finn bring the girl and the Mom to my office". Finn looked into my eyes even though he didn't say anything I could tell he was saying 'good luck'. I kissed him one last time then we headed out. He lead me through the many corridors to where my family were and opened the door my Mom was behind.
"Mrs Nekton if you'll kindly follow me" he said in an authoritative tone. I giggled. "What's so funny?" he asked me sternly. "I'm sorry but you just sound ridiculous when your being bossy" I answered. He rolled his eyes and carried on leading me and Mom through the many twists and turns until we reached hammerheads supposed office. Finn knocked and then left us. "Hmm Mrs Nekton, Miss Nekton" he said gingerly.
"Please take a seat". I could tell this was going to be one conversation I would never forget.

Authors Note:  The Nektons have been kidnapped by the dark orca!! But what exactly is this mission? And why does Hammerhead need marine experts to accomplish it? Find out in the next chapter of Love At Last!!