Found??

Fontaines POV
I instantly recognised those cries they belonged to our families and I could see by the look in Finns eyes he heard it it too. It was a look of anger, terror and sadness, a sadness that we would soon not see one other for a while. It hurt. I loved him and he loved me not that we'd ever admit it to our parents or siblings. I grabbed his hand in mine and he lifted my face with his hands and kissed me on the forehead and whispered into my ear "Let's go get our families!" We marched on me staying behind Finn like he'd asked me to then we arrived at the first door.
"Hello" I said unknowing wether that room was empty or had people in it.
"Hi" replied a voice. It was Ant. But once Finn has opened the door we saw that it was empty all but for a CD player which was playing a recording of our families voices. Finn pulled me in close it was if he could sense someone coming. He was right. Suddenly Alpheus strolled in.
"I knew you'd do it" he said laughing an evilish laugh "I knew you'd do that you stupid girl!!"
I could see the anger in Finn bursting. Itching to come out. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He lunged himself at Alpheus, punching him in the face. Soon a fight broke out between them. Punches and kicks were being passed around like presents on Christmas. Once the fight was over Finn returned to me and ushered me out of the building once we'd left I received a call from my Mom asking me where I was. Confused by this question I asked her where she was and she told me that they went to help hammerhead get his treasure and that they had to turn off their communicators for some reason. I told her I'd be back really soon and that I needed to tell her and dad and Ant something. Not about me and Finn but Alpheus tricking us into going there probably hoping to get a picture of us snogging to show my parents. That would ruin both of our lives and he'd be able to carry out his plan of ruling Lemuria instead of Ant. Like he thinks that it's law that if he becomes king I have to marry him or something! Seriously!! But how'd he know me and Finn are together? Is he spying on us? I'll have to search the Aronex. But no matter what I have to tell mom and dad that Alpheus Benthos is back. And that he's more dangerous than ever.

Authors Note: Hey how's your day going? If you have any suggestions of things you want in the story just comment them and I'll try and get them in. Hope your enjoying reading my first story! (Sorry if it's not very good)

]