The reveal

Finns POV
Our date had ended and we had agreed to do something. Something crazy. The next time our families were all together.
Suddenly I realised that the dark orca had stopped. I got up out of my room and walked to the moon pool. When I got there I saw Madeline, Dad and the Nektons standing there. Fontaine walked over to me and took my hand in hers.
"Are we really doing this?" I asked her. "Of course we are! We need to," she answers. Then we begin to tell them everything. About how we started dating. How we were engaged. Everything. I could see shock on everyone's faces. But Ants and Madeleines. " I KNEW IT!!" Screamed Ant!! "SO DID I!!" Screamed Madeline. Then the two of them started arguing about who knew first. Dad looked shocked but reassured me he was happy for me. That I'd found someone I loved. Although he kinda wishes it wasn't a nekton. But Fontaine's parents were acting weird. Kaiko was dancing some weird dance and was chanting I win, I win! Turns out Kaiko and Will bet $100 dollars on our relationship. Obviously Kaiko thought it would happen and Will didn't.

Fontaine's POV
Mom and Dad placed a bet! On my relationship!! Seriously! Come on! But their reactions were nothing like I thought they'd be. Well I expected Ant to rub it in that he knew all along. But I thought my parents would be angry but they weren't.  Before we left me and Finn kissed one another many times and it felt great. To not have to hide away while we were doing it. It felt right. I loved him and he loved me. When I got home Dad and Ant went to watch a movie on Netflix while Mom sat down with me to talk.
"So, when's the wedding" she exclaimed excitedly.
"I don't know yet" I replied. By the end of  the evening the whole thing was planned. We were going to have it in 2 months. I couldn't wait.

Authors Note: So they revealed it. How come their parents aren't upset. And the weddings been planned. But will it go smoothly. Or will someone *cough* (Alpheus) ruin it? Find out next time!