Return

Finns POV
When we were in the rover driving back I felt uncertain. Uncertain of how I felt about this Alpheus guy. And what he wants with Fontaine and her family.
"Fontaine" I ask nervously.
"What's up Pirate Boy?" She replies confidently.
"Who's Alpheus?" I say and I can see her smile disappear. She explains to me how he's the only other heir to the throne of Lemuria other than Ant. And how he thinks Fontaine has to marry him, how it's' royal law' or something like that. I can see that she hates him and I was pretty sure that I hated him too. We stayed quiet for most of the way back. I couldn't take it anymore. And I shouted "STOP THE ENGINES!" I could see Fontaine was worried about my sudden outburst but she obediently stopped the engines and looked at me. I grabbed her face and pulled her in close to me . Oh boy I needed to do that. "We really should be getting back" Fontaine mentioned upset as she pulled away.  As much as we both wanted to carry on we knew we had to head back as Fontaine restarted the engines "I love you Fontaine" I said. "I love you to, pirate boy" she replied.

After they'd arrived back

Kaikos POV

As the rover pulled into the moon pool, I could see that Fontaine and Finn had been out together. Alone. That worried me as Finn had a crush on Fontaine. My daughter. I had to know what happened. After Fonatine and Finn had exited the rover and Finn had left with his family I went up to Fontaine and asked her about it. She told me not to worry and that she had something big to tell us.

Fontaines POV
I stood infront of my family and explained everything. Well nearly everything I left the kissing parts. Once I'd finished they all looked at me concerned. Mom explained how we all needed to be careful and that I shouldn't trust Finn. I pretended to agree with her but deep down I didn't. I loved him and he loved me. Why shouldn't I trust him?

Authors Note: Hey thanks for reading so far. Please comment any ideas you have for this story!