Kidnapped

Fontaine's POV
I woke up in a room. A room that looked just like my bedroom at home. I had no idea where I was. I stood up and started to look around. Suddenly I realised I was no longer in my wedding dress. But in a pair of blue shorts and a purple tank top. All of a sudden the door opened and in the doorway stood the man I hated most in the world. Alpheus.
"Seriously" I say "you know kidnapping is a criminal offence". "And did you really have to go spoil my wedding!"
"Well, well, we'll." he replies "You are never going to get married as you are never leaving this room!". He started laughing psychotically. And with that he had left and closed the door behind him. Scared I ran to the door and tried to open it. But it was no use. It was locked.
Finns POV
Screaming and nervously pacing I was trying to come up with a plan to get Fontaine back. Suddenly it dawned on me the call I could track it. So that's what I did. Kaiko then searched for any large objects in the area until she found one. Immediately we I rushed to it's location Ant, Will and Kaiko following close behind. Once we'd gotten onto the sub I started looking for Fontaine while the nektons went to distract Alpheus. All of a sudden I came across a locked door. Hoping to see my bae behind it I opened it.

Fontaine's POV
As the door creaked open standing there in the doorway was the most perfect man in the world. Finn. I ran into his arms. Our arms wrapping tightly around one another. He lifted my face and kissed me. When I was in his arms I felt safe like no one could hurt me. It was amazing. Soon enough we were out of there and back on the Aronex. Not that it was easy getting out. Finn literally punched Alpheus so much I think he broke his ribs! Anyway the wedding will be next week. That's what we agreed at least. I still couldn't believe what happened. And that Alpheus literally took my clothes off and put me in new ones. He would of seen me! Well I don't want to think about it! Ever!

Authors Note: Ok so everything's sort of back to normal. Will the wedding go right this time? Let's hope so!

"