Chapter 1

Hey guys it's Tara. ok so this is my first fan fiction ever so don't judge lol hope you enjoy this.

The beginning part will be about Kylie moving to Virginia.

KYLIE'S POV:

Today is the day I leave for Virginia currently me and my mom are in California my dad left us when I was around 6, im 16 now so its been 10 years since I last seen him. Me and my mom are moving because we want to start a new chapter in our life and she was offered a very good job. I don't have any friends but I don't really care but it can get kinda lonely sometimes.... okay a lot. But I hope that will change tomorrow at school.

"OH MY GOSH SCHOOL". I say louder than I thought I have.

"what If no one likes me?",

what if I get picked on or something. I never really had that problem of being bullied at my old school but I cant help but wonder.

"Eh I worry too much, everything will go just fine and dandy. At least I hope it will".

"hurry up Ky were going to be late for our flight!" my mom shouted

"Coming im almost done packing all my clothes!"

"okay but hurry up we have to get to the airport by 10:30".

I looked at my phone and seen the time was 9:00.

"Erghh fine".

its now 9:20 and Im finish packing everything so I pick up my bags and took one glance back at my room. I carry my bags downstairs to the front room.

"ready Ky?" my mom says

"yea I guess." I sigh as we walk out of our past life.

-Virginia-

I had woken up to my mom shaking me saying "Kylie were finally here".I get up grab my bags and we make our way out of the airport into the car.

We arrive at our new house and not to brag or anything but it was big and the surroundings looked peaceful. We was in the suburban so of course we had neighbors, I hope there nice people.

I go inside and head straight upstairs to find which room I wanted. There were four rooms and a bathroom in each them im guessing the big room with the king size bed was the master bedroom so I left it for mom.

I walked into a room down the hall from the master room and spotted a purple walled room. Since purple is my favorite color I decided to take the roomer merr gurd and guess what. IT HAD A BALCONY. I i threw my bags on the bed and look outside. I stepped onto the balcony and the breeze felt amazing. The sky was changing from a purplish blue to a purplish orange since the sun has been setting.

I walked back into my new room, unpacked my bags. I looked at the time and it was 7:25pm. woah time went by fast on that plane.

"Kylie dinners ready!"

"Be there in a minute ma!"

I walked downstairs and see tv. dinners in the kitchen. I looked over at mom with a grin on my face. "what, I was busy unpacking and didn't have time to prepare anything". "Ma I understand geez, at least you got me my favorite tv. dinner"(Mac and cheese).

after I was done eating I walked upstairs changed into my pj's which was some black shorts and a white tank top, crawled under my covers and fell asleep right away.

HEYOO I hope it wasn't bad I really liked this and tried to put in as many details as I could. im thinking of you peeps asking "wheres matt"? well do not worry yourself my friends for he shall arrive in the next chapter. <3 so keep reading this my darlings.

VOTE

SHARE

ADD <3 love you all!