Chapter 2: Please

Jeonghan pov

"What took you soo loooonnnnggg!" Jihoon yelled. "I-i-i! I'm sorry! I got head back of something important!" I said nervously. Jihoon aka woozi... Someone you shouldn't make him mad...

"What's up with all the commotion over here?!" Soonyoung said with no shame. Soonyoung someone who is shameless and sometimes can be real loud or as known hoshi. "Something important what a surprise for something coming from you," jisoo said jokingly. Jisoo my bestest friend, very gentleman like, and my partner in crime as known as Joshua.

I let out a loud sigh. "Jihoonie don't be so hard on him," Soonyoung said playfully. Trust me, he isn't afraid to get his ass wop. "I told him as soon as he is done he should come here in a snap!!!" Jihoon yelled. Jisoo looked at my worryingly.

"What's the matter you seem off today..." jisoo calmly said. I took a deep breath "it's just I found out something that I think I shouldn't have..." I said. "And What is that?" SeungCheol said as he was coming in to see what's going on. SeungCheol the leader and great person to push around known as S.Coups.

"I went to a room to get my present and I found a box that I found so interesting a-and i found this..." i said as I showed the adoption papers and the video to everyone. "Well that's terrifying," Dino comment. Lee chan or as known Dino my baby.

"I-I know! But I have to find out what happen to her or him! You guys need to help me!" I begged. "Look, we don't want to get any attention from anyone. They might get the wrong idea" Jihoon said. "But Jeonghan must meet his missing brother or sister. That he never meet!" Jisoo said as he holds me closer to him. I'm glad he is always by my side.

"But Jihoon is right! What if someone thinks we are dating someone or doing something behind their backs!" Minghao said. The forever the8 great dancing skills and great sense of style or that's what carats would say...

"Come on! Please help me! I need to know for myself!" I begged, but no one would agree. Time to make myself awful. I went down my knees and bow down all the way. "Please... I don't why I care about this so much but I have to know for myself so please help me..." I said as my eyes soon started to get watery.

Jihoon groan real loudly,"fine! But we need to know where she or he is!" Jihoon yelled. "Thank you..." I said happily as I looked up at my beautiful members. "I promise I won't ruin it for all of us"

End of January 1st