Chapter 7: Your Name?

"Joshua! Jeonghan! Time to go in stage!" Woozi (Jihoon) yelled angry. Jisoo(Joshua) and Jeonghan run to woozi. "Hey, woozi we found her!" Jeonghan yelled. "Found who?" Woozi asked while he was putting his mic on.

"My sibling!" Jeonghan said. "That's fantastic now we just have to bring her up to us," Woozi said sarcastic. "Please..." Jeonghan beg. Woozi sighs. "Mingyu! We need your help!" Woozi yelled to the other members. "Thanks" Jeonghan smiles.

~On stage~

"Hey LA, what's going on in here!" Joshua (jisoo) yells in English to hip up carats and it works. "A little birdie told me that you guys are excited to hear Jeonghan speak am I right?" Joshua (jisoo) said as carats yells louder.

"Shua stop teasing carats," Jeonghan said as he walk on to stage. "Alright But one of you are going to get lucky tonight!" Joshua (jisoo) said. Jeonghan just rolls his eyes as he back to his place to dance to home. "Let's get this party started!" Joshua said as he walks to his place.

~home begins~

As soon as it gets to the chorus Mingyu and Wonwoo runs to the front and jumps off stage. Carats gets wild and runs to get to touch Mingyu and Wonwoo. Wonwoo runs the other way as for Mingyu runs to the girl holding the poster.

"Sorry mis But we need a word with you," Mingyu said poorly English. Mingyu bends down and picks up the girl carefully. "Wonwoo let's go!" Mingyu said as he runs off in to the back stage. Wonwoo surprisedly got out of the crowd safely and runs to back stage.

"I'm so so sorry guys!" Jeonghan said. "Is anyone hurt?" S.Coups (SeungCheol) said. "No but here your sister Jeonghan," Mingyu said as he carefully puts the girl down. She looked just like Jeonghan but different skin tones and... hair color.

"Um... I'm sorry I don't speak Korean..." the girl spoke shyly. Her voice was calming and sweet like strawberry cake. "Don't worry we explain all this later but for now hide in this room until we come back to get you," Joshua (jisoo) said to try to calm the girl down.

"B-But my family is going to wait for me outside," she said worriedly. "Pass me your parents phone number, we will make sure your family doesn't worry," Joshua (jisoo) said back. "O-okay," she said. "Okay let's finish this concert," Woozi (Jihoon) said.

~After the concert~

The seventeen brothers were walk down to the hall to get Jeonghan sibling. "Well this is going to get interesting," Vernon said. "Makes me feel like I committed a crime," Mingyu said. " I can't thank you enough," Jeonghan said.

"My real worry is if she is really your sister..." S.Coups (SeungCheol) said worriedly. "We already took her blood and Jeonghan blood to identify if they're really brother and sister," Dino (Chan) said. "You guys are worrying too much!" Hoshi (Soonyoung) yelled.

As he open the door to find the girl sitting down on the couch properly. "So tell me little mis what's your name?" Said Dk playfully while the girl jump into fear. She looks at the seventeen brothers and said quietly but loud enough for them to hear, "my name is..."

~end of chapter 7~