Chapter 3: Low Quality

Jeonghan POV

January 2nd

"Just give me a second I'm almost done with the research," Mingyu said. Mingyu the housewife, tall clumsy like boy, and "secretly" loves Wonwoo. "Well can you hurry up then," Wonwoo said with his deep ass voice. Seriously you can't even hear the guy! Not to mention he is afraid of dogs...

"Here! I found it!" Mingyu yells for no good damn reason. "Shut up! Mingyu we're all here!" Jihoon yelled. I whisper to jisoo "not helping" jisoo started to laugh. "I'm sorry... But looked!" Mingyu whispers as he point to the screen. "LA?" Jisoo said. Jeonghan took a closer looked at the computer. "H-how?" I said nervously.

"Remember Jeonghan she or he was send to adoption who knows where he or she was send to," Chan said. I can't believe it! LA? Where Shua was born? I can barely speak English! "Hey look at the bright side at least we know where he or she is!" SeungCheol said trying to brighten up the mood.

"Well this would be fun," Vernon smirked. Vernon who also speak English and a huge living meme. "Haha! I already know English basically a pro at it!" Seungkwan said confidently. Seungkwan a sassy queen and a explosive bomb of madness. Jihoon rolls his eyes knowing that he has a broken English.

"Your still low quality," Vernon said in English. "I'm the best quality!!!" Seungkwan said with a sassy pose. "But you still said it in Korean!" Chan said. In few minutes Seungkwan will explode and Joshua saw it too. Jihoon light hit Soonyoung on the side.

I gave them a confused looked. Soonyoung nodded and smiles a jisoo which jisoo devilish smirk. I look at him to give him that what does that mean look. Jisoo winks at me before saying this to everyone, "I guess it's time for English Time!" Jisoo yelled English time in English. Which made me give a loud groan. Great not this again...

"Don't worry I add it but I will confide it to our manager and the company," SeungCheol said. Jihoon light Pat SeungCheol back. "Don't worry you can do it," Soonyoung said trying to cheer him up. SeungCheol groan," this is going to be a long day..." "or months!" Jisoo added.
End of January 2nd