Chapter 13: they didn't love me

The days became weeks. Yin keep working very hard to get to the top in a couple weeks seventeen will have their interview and another couple days concert. Yin keep falling but she keep pushing herself forward. She got closer to the members too. It was like she was part of the family from the start. As Yin was dancing to hellevator by stray kids.

Vernon was watching her, "why didn't you want to join stray kids instead they are young like you," Vernon said.

"Oh please you guys are too childish. You guys are enough, no offense," Yin said before Vernon could argue back pinwheel played and Yin started to sing with it passionately.

"You like this song?" Vernon said. Yin smiled, "Of course I do and you know what be awesome if we had a forest to go with this song!" She gave Woozi ideas for the concert and helped S.Coups with carats. She gave good points. Woozi cover his sighs of sadness, every time he has a chance. He hasn't been talking to Hoshi for a long while now. It seems like forever now. Yin noticed at Woozi, she slowly walks to Woozi and knees infront him, "what's wrong Woozi-Senpai?" She said calmly.

Great now with the weird nicknames and now your calling me short!!! Woozi thought but he just sighs it off, "I'm okay Yin," Woozi said as little English he can say as possible, He looked away walks off to his room. Yin watch as Woozi left the room, "Don't worry Yin. Woozi is.... very... strong.." Wonwoo said as he tries to figure out the right words to say in English.

Yin giggles at Wonwoo trying to make her feel better. "Yeah you are right Wonwoo but it doesn't mean that they have to suffer alone," said Yin as she gets up and runs to Woozi room. She took a deep breath as she knock the door.

"Who's there?" Woozi said in Korean. Yin assume he was asking who was there, "Um! It's Yin, Woozi! Can you let me in?" She said nervously. Woozi let a sighs "she just won't give up?" He said as he open the door, "what is it?" He said annoyed in his broken English. "What to talk about it?" Yin said but Woozi didn't know much English.

He assume that she want to know what's going on. "Um... Yin... came... Hoshi don't like... you..." Woozi try to explain but something is missing. "Tell me the truth Woozi," Yin said.

Woozi sighs and walks over to his luggage. He takes out a little box, "You... Will... hate me... But..." he said as he open the box to reveal the engagement ring. Yin gasp and cover her face, "congratulations with your engagement! Who is the lucky person?" She said in excitement and happiness.

Woozi looked down which made Yin worried. "Hoshi..." He said which made an Yin scream in happiness. Woozi looked at Yin confused, "I fully support you! If you really love him yell it the world!" She said in a softer tone so no one else would worry about her. Woozi was confuse but somehow relief.

The first member of seventeen who knows and actually he felt pretty good. "Ssssshhh! I'm not ready," Woozi warn Yin. Yin just nodded, "We should leave a few secrets about it so carats get idea and when we reveal the truth they wouldn't be that mad. They were mentally prepared or at least had an idea," Woozi heart dropped but he can't bare the fact of losing Hoshi by another girl.

They soon both heard a knock on the door and they both looked at the door to see Joshua. "Yin!" Said Joshua as Yin walks to Joshua and Woozi hides the box again. "Your blood test came in!" Joshua said as soon as Yin hear blood she immediately left the room to go check the blood test. She found all the members sitting down the living with Jeonghan holding the papers of the blood test. Yin ran up to her brother and check the blood test.

Woozi and Joshua came down stairs to find Yin reading the papers. "It's been proven to be truth... I am his biological sister," Yin said to Joshua who somehow feels relief that Yin actually is Jeonghan biological sister. Also that Yin is a lot closer to Joshua and he can practice his religion with her.