Chapter 9: Oh.... Boy?

"This is so hard!!!" Yin yelled out of frustration. Joshua(jisoo) laughs, "your just like jeonghan. You act just like him when he learns English"

"Yeah, it's because we don't know the language," Yin talked back. "Weren't you learning Chinese?" Joshua(jisoo) asked. "Yeah because i wanted to communicate with some of my friends in school... They only speak Chinese, so I thought why not join them. I speak Spanish because it's my first language then learn English by myself," Yin sighs as she look closer to the paper right in front of her.

"Hey! Joshua, can you help us out for a bit!?" Mingyu yelled from the other side of the room. Joshua runs to see what's up and he see him holding bunch of boxes that even cover up to his face. "Woah, what do you got there? You know we will be leaving soon," Joshua(jisoo) sounding a bit worried of his fellow member. Joshua grab few of the boxes at least so he can see where he is going.

"Don't drop anything mingyu, I'm not going to help you if you make a mess," Wonwoo said while he is laying on the the doorway. "Yin, I have something special for you!" Mingyu said in his broken English. "Since when did you speak English?" Wonwoo asked. Yin runs to the room to see the young tall man holding boxes. "I been practicing," mingyu smiled at Wonwoo as he playfully rolls his eyes. "I have an idea! Remember how I said I had an idea well this is it!" Mingyu said as he put down the boxes and open the box which was full of guy clothes.

"Guy clothes?" Joshua(jisoo) said giving a weird looked at Yin which looked half confused. "hey! I know what your thinking... why does that girl dress like a guy but everyone confused jeonghan as a girl so why not giving it a try?" Mingyu explains.

Yin looked at Joshua then agreeing to Mingyu's idea. "Let's get started then," Mingyu smiled at Yin. "Please don't mess up gyu," Wonwoo said to Mingyu but Mingyu just smiled at him then continued to work with Yin.

~to jeonghan~

Jeonghan looked quite relieved, he finally found his sister. She is too cute and devilish like him. Dk who was packing up his stuff to not get left behind. Trust me, he almost did.

"Aren't you happy that your sister is finally here?" Dk said happily. "Of course I am but I'm kinda worried that she might fall in love with on you handsome members," jeonghan tease. "Oh shut it, we all know it's a lie hyung," Dk tease back as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Aw... that hurt me," jeonghan Sighs to make it as real as it can be. Dk just laughs at how his hyung is being such a baby. Before anything else could happen they heard someone run through the halls and hear a long thump! On in front the door.

Dk and jeonghan looked at each other a bit confused before the heard the door open. It was Chan(Dino), "oh dino! You scared us for a bit what happen?" Dk question sounding a bit worried about him. "Hyungs, you should come and see it for yourself... It's Yin," Chan(Dino) said out of breath.

Once jeonghan heard the name of his sister he immediately got up and speed walk down stairs to find Yin's hair all cut off to the time he had it cut in the pretty u era. "Yin..." jeonghan said a bit lost and worried about his sister. "Hyung... I... It was Mingyu idea!" Yin said with a bit of scared in her voice. "It's fine... Just explain me this Mingyu," jeonghan sighs.

"Well... I thought if we dress up Yin as a boy maybe carats would think less of this just like you," Mingyu explain shaken because his hyung is mad. "She has a chest!?" Jeonghan proclaims. "Yeah! But with bigger shirts will do it the job!"

Jeonghan stop to trying to find the right words to not hurt his fellow members as for Yin looks about she was going to cry. She knows what's going on she didn't need a translation to know what's going on. Soon everyone came down with anger Woozi(jihoon).

"What the- What's all the yelling about!?" Woozi yelled making things worse. Dk looked at Yin and then poke Joshua(jisoo) for him to see a sad Yin. Joshua said trying to not rise up his voice to make things even worse than they are, "Guys let's all calm down there's no need to be yelling,"

"Who brought you in this conversation!? I asked you to take care of my sister not change her!" Jeonghan yelled at Joshua(jisoo). Yin was done with this conversation, she immediately gets up and runs out of the room. Joshua(jisoo) sighs and looked at jeonghan mad, "happy?"

The room was silent. "Who is the best to talk her out of this..." said Dk nervously. "Also who speak English better," Jun said. Everyone became silent until minghao(th8) said, "Maybe it's not a good idea to bring her with us... this might be too much pressure for her..." Woozi(jihoon) sighs and walks up stairs to find Yin.

"Yin?....... Yin?...... where are you....? Have you already left the house....?" Woozi(jihoon) sighs as he continues to look around for the girl. "내 자신을 밀쳐 더"

Woozi(jihoon) looks back, "someone is singing.... In Korean?" Woozi(jihoon) quickly look for the person of that beautiful singing voice. "내 삶은 밑바닥 낭떠러지" Woozi thought how beautiful it was said but there's still needs some improvements. "어두운 터널 속을 걷고 있어"

Woozi felt like the house became a maze. He was lost in the rooms following a voice that could be literally anywhere in this house. "내게 잔인하고 두려운 하루를" he stops for a while. He felt he heard this song before... "홀로 버티고 있어" He starts to run through the halls slowly becoming desperate to find it,"손을 내 밀어도 날 잡아줄 사람은"

"아무도 없어" Woozi Stop he has come to realize that this song was sad... "내 아픔 내 눈물을 타고 위로" Woozi finally open a room where the voice of the singer was loud, "빠져나가고 있어" Woozi open the closet door to find Yin hugging her knees in the corner of the closet, "I'm on a Hellevator" she said with her eyes full of tears. "Come on, Yin... I will fix you this time your style okay... No one is disappointed in you and your not alone in this," Woozi said in a warm smile and calmly that Yin felt a better after saying those words to her.

The lyrics of the song in English:
I push myself more
My life is cliff bottom
I'm walking through a dark tunnel.
I have a cruel and fearful day
I'm standing alone.
The man who will hold me with his hand
no one is here
My pain I ride up my tears
I'm getting out.
I'm on a Hellevator

Authors note: if there's any mistakes in the lyrics in Korean OR in English don't be afraid to say something about it. Hope you guys like it.

~End of chapter 9~