Chapter 6: Location

April 22nd, Earth day for the USA. Also the seventeen concert was going on. The crowd was wild that day. Everyone was so excited to see the seventeen brothers come up stage. "Can I just sit there and pretend to rape with you?! I will leave right after I promise!" Seungkwan beg to Mingyu. "For the last time I said no," Mingyu said.

"Awwww, carats would love it!" Seungkwan insists. Mingyu walks off. "Damn it..." Seungkwan sighs of defeat. Everyone else laugh at Seungkwan and continues on what they were doing. Soon it was time for the vocal unit to sing and do their part.(Jihoon aka woozi leader of the vocal unit, seungkwan, Dk, jisoo aka Joshua, and Jeonghan in case you don't know ;) your welcome)

"Good luck out there!" Minghao yelled. "Don't fall!" Jun yelled right after. Jeonghan slowly walks up his space and wait for it to move them up to show off some of that stage skills. "Let us hear you carat!" Joshua said in English as the crowd screams in the back ground. "Aww... that was so bad I can barely hear you!" Jeonghan said right after which made everyone surprised of how much his English has improved and with that they scream louder than before.

"Not bad, Not bad. You surprised me carats," Jeonghan said. "Of course what are you saying carats is always surprising isn't that right carats?" Joshua said to Jeonghan with made everyone crazy. "Let's stop wasting time and start in pressing carats with our new skills," Jeonghan said.

"Not bad Jeonghan," Woozi complements. "That sure pay off," Dk said. "Let's get this party started!!!!" Seungkwan yells and with that they started singing.

In the hotel~

"Did you find the area she or he is located?" Jeonghan asked Mingyu. "Nothing yet if something happens I will tell you," Mingyu said as he keeps typing on the computer. "Chill Jeonghan," said Soonyoung. "How Can i not? We should of had this real who knows we could waste time before we know it we will be flying back to Korea!" Jeonghan panic.

"Don't worry we will find her or him OR he or she will find us," Soonyoung added. "But how!?" Jeonghan yelled. "Remember who your talking to? We're the seventeen brothers! Besides if she or he has friends she or he must know who we are. Or better! She or he is a fan of ours!" Soonyoung said.

"Your overreacting and besides we all need to rest up for tomorrow okay. Don't worry about it Jeonghan, we will find her or him," said SeungCheol. "Fine..." Jeonghan said and went to his room. He groans as he throws himself on the bed. Will find her or him... he thought. He heard a knock on the door and he looks over to see who it is.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I need to ask you something..." said Dk. "Sure what is it?" Jeonghan asked. "How come we don't know its gender? Not to be rude of anything...." Dk said. Jeonghan got up, "It's because it doesn't say in the adoption papers and his or her reports." "That's weird," Dk said. Jeonghan smiles, "Don't worry about it will find out soon." Dk smiles,"Okay!" And runs off.

Jeonghan sighs and lays back down on the bed. I hope so he thought. Morning came for the seventeen brothers. They were getting ready for their next concert. "Alright get the place running it's a busy day for the seventeen brothers so let's get working!" Yelled the boss. "Right!" The workers said.

The seventeen brothers stand in a line and S.Coups(aka SeungCheol) looks at Joshua. Joshua nods and yells, "Ready!" The seventeen brothers yelled as Joshua takes the lead,"Seventeen! Thank you for your hard work!" Everyone claps. "Alright let's make this day successful!" S.Coups yells as everyone cheers.

The leaders started to sing (change up of course) while the other members were looking for Jeonghan lost sister. Jeonghan saw someone in the crow with the poster saying I just turn 17 in English. He looks at the face of the carat who was holding the poster.

"Jeonghan it's soon going to be our turn!" Jisoo yelled as he run to Jeonghan. Then he stop to see Jeonghan expression. "You okay Jeonghan? You look like you saw a ghost," jisoo said worryingly. Jeonghan point at a carat who was carrying a poster. Jisoo takes a peek to the carat and his face drops into total shock.

She looks just like Jeonghan when he had his long hair. Same face features too. Just little cheeky. Dark brown hair with brown skin. Big difference between Jeonghan and his sibling. Which worried him....

~end of chapter 6~