Chapter 10: Carats

~On the way to the airport~

"Will this be okay? Guys you know we are now 14 members so how will explain our logic of our band name?" Seungkwan said a bit worriedly. "I guess we have to worry about that after she debute okay," Joshua(jisoo) said. "Now it's a he not a she remember that guys," Jeonghan added.

"Can you all shut up!? I'm trying to her makeup and you guys talk too loud for my own good being!" Woozi(jihoon) yells from the back. "Sorry!" Seungkwan yells from the back. Jeonghan bites his bottom lip, he still wasn't sure how to feel about Yin being a member of seventeen but he will see how this goes.

The truck stop as the manger looked at all the members giving them the looked to get out. They all did quickly to find carats waiting for them to come to the airport. Joshua(jisoo) sighs nervously and whispers to Jeonghan, "will they fall for it?"

"I hope so..." Jeonghan whispers back. Woozi(jihoon) gets out and helps Yin to get out of the car. She was wearing converse with skinny jeans to reveal Yin skinny lower body and has a long jacket to hide her chest to the crowd. She wore a face mask with some sunglasses with a cap on.

They waited for the rest of the members to come as the rest of the group came they slowly went into the crowd of fans who were praising the members. Poor little Yin... Carats were pushing her and trying to take off her clothes.

She trip over a girl foot which she had a huge impact on the floor. Yin took a deep breath and try's to stand up, but to make things worse carats were purposely were kicking her to keep her on the ground.

Minghao(th8) looks behind him to find Yin on the floor. He let out a huge sighs and walks back to Yin. He help her up and hold her close to him. He walks with Yin closely to him back to his fellow members. "谢谢" ,she said quietly enough for Minghao(th8) to hear her. (Transition: Thank you in Chinese)

He was quite surprised, of course he knew that she was practicing Chinese but he thought she said that just for him to like her more. Once they got to the other side of the airport, Jeonghan quickly runs to Yin to give her a hug. "Are you okay!? Did anyone hurt you!?" Jeonghan said worriedly as he check her face which luckily it wasn't all bruise up.

"I'm okay but carat started to kick me and everything... Luckily th8 helped me to get out of this mess," Yin explains to her hyung. Jeonghan looked at Minghao(th8), "Thanks for helping my sister," Jeonghan said quietly for no one else can hear expect Yin and Minghao.

"Are you sure this is a good idea hyung?" Said Minghao to Jeonghan. "I know it's bring her in danger but she said she can handle it..." Jeonghan said as he looked at Yin with loving and care eyes. "I can handle it hyung. You don't have to worry about me. I will try my hardest to remain your side. 17 years not knowing who I really was. Now I just want to spend time with my family," Yin said as she looked like she knew what she was saying.

Even though she have no idea what were going talking about, but it was the perfect moment. "Thanks th8" Jeonghan said as he patted minghao(th8) back. "Let's go with the others Yin. Everyone was so worried about you," Jeonghan said to Yin as he grabs her hand. "Oh, really? I'm sorry to make you guys worried," Yin said as slowly looks back at minghao(th8) who was looking back at her. Hoshi (Soonyoung) and S.coups (SeungCheol) came over to Minghao(th8) to check on him to see how he is doing.

"Hey 8, are you okay?" S.Coups (Seungcheol) said as he pats Minghao(th8) back. "hyung, are you sure we may the right choice?" Minghao(th8) asked while looking at Yin who was being a hug by all the members expected for S.Coups (Seungcheol) and Hoshi (Soonyoung). "I doubt it, but we will see how she handle being push around as an idol, " S.Coups response to Minghao (th8). Minghao looked at Seungcheol and Hoshi with a worry looked, "Be careful with her, I don't she wouldn't like to being push around, " Minghao said. "If we want her gone and just keep it to the 13 of us. We have to sacrifice, " Hoshi (Soonyoung) explain to Minghao. Minghao looked at Yin who was happily talking to Vernon and Joshua (jisoo). With that, they board their airplane to Korea.

~End of Chapter 10~