Chapter 4: Worry for you

No ones POV
Jeonghan was so determined to know who she or he was. He daily study English with jisoo and jisoo gladly helped Jeonghan. Deep in jisoo heart he fears that if it's not his sibling and just using him to get fame. It's hard to know what can happen to him.

He worried for Jeonghan. "Hey Joshua, is something bothering you?" Junhui asked. (Since Jeonghan isn't here to explain you who is Junhui for those who don't know seventeen your loving author will) Junhui know as jun very childish and very unique also very talented.

"No, it's just... ~let's out a sigh~ what if... she or he is not the one..." jisoo said quietly. "What?" Junhui questioned. "Like... if what something bad happen to us..." jisoo continue. "Hey, don't worry about it. Besides I know nothing bad is going to happen. Unless Mingyu mess it up for us but I doubt it," Junhui said cheerfully. Jisoo let out a laugh.

"Your right, I'm over reacting!" Jisoo said. "Is something wrong here?" Jeonghan said as peek in the room.  Junhui smiled,"I was wondering where our angel went!" "Don't get too head of yourself," Minghao said as he enters in the room with his arms crossed.

"Oh, you know no one can replace you for my love," Junhui winked at minghao. "Since when did you became a big flirt and can you stop," Minghao rolled his eyes. "Can you both stop lover birds?" Jisoo said playfully. Which made Jeonghan laugh hard. "I'm not gay!" Minghao proclaim. "Not yet," Junhui said jokingly.

Minghao left the room mad. "Welp I'm dead," Junhui said. "God bless your soul and I hope to see you in heaven," jisoo said. Junhui laughs and leaves the room leaving Jeonghan and jisoo alone. "Really for a pop quiz?" Jisoo said. Jeonghan groans,"Can you just let me slide this one time?!" Jisoo laughs.

"Hi my name is Jisoo and you are?" Jisoo said in English. Jeonghan let out a sigh and said,"My name is Jeonghan and it's nice to meat you," jisoo try to hold on his laughter. "It's meet you not meat you," jisoo explain.

"This is sooooo harrrrddd!!!" Jeonghan complain. "Do you want to communicate with your sibling?" Jisoo asked. "Yes," Jeonghan respond. "Then we have to work together and harder okay?" Jisoo said as he grad Jeonghan's hands to bring him closer to him. "O-okay," Jeonghan said as he looked away.

Jisoo smiles at his best friend. "I promise you'll get better," jisoo said.

With that a days turn into weeks and weeks turn into three months.

At a seventeen concert~
Jihoon walks up to the catwalk as like Seungkwan to call it. "I would like to make announcement," Jihoon said. "Well hoshi, S.Coups, and I were discussing our next destination for our concert," Jihoon said as he stops in front of the crowd and smiles.

"So we're not close to them but we would like to given a chance to do a concert," S.Coups said as he walked up the catwalk and stands next to Woozi. "Will be going to LA for kcon!" Hoshi yelled as he runs up to woozi and S.Coups giving both of them a side hug.

"For all you carats in the USA. We hope to see you there," Woozi said happily while trying to push Hoshi off of him. "Stay safe out there and hope we made your because you have made ours," S.Coups said cheerfully. "One last song before we go!" Hoshi said before disappearing in the darkness.

~End of Chapter 4~
Another's note: thanks you for your amazing support I'm a very shy another and this probably my best work fanfics but I will take time of posting it because I'm stuck making like chapter9 or 10. So be patient with me.