Chapter 8: Yin

"Do you have a stage name?" Vernon said. She laughs, "I'm not a famous person!" She said while laughing in a mature matter. "Just to hide for real name from carats and for your safety too," said Joshua (jisoo).

"Why am I here? Why am I get this "special" treatment? Sorry to be rude or anything but I'm brown skin. Don't you have other interest like white girls," she said doubting herself. "Hey! Your lucky to have that beautiful color you spoiled brat!" Minghao (th8) said angrily.

"Hey! Let's not fight and sorry mis but we have to keep this reason a secret until we know the truth between you and Jeonghan," Joshua (jisoo) said trying to keep things under control. "Well I'm not dating him that's for sure," she said.

"What!? no!" Joshua(jisoo) lost his cool. "Stop it! We could be sliding and we are waiting for the blood test to confirm the truth behind both of us!" Jeonghan yelled. Which made the room go silent. "Me? Your sister? Look not to rude again but how?" She said in disbelief. "Sit down I will explain everything," Jeonghan said.

"Oh... That makes sense..." she said quietly after hearing the whole story. "I apologize in advance if the blood test said we're not sidings," Jeonghan said. "It's fine and I'm sorry for being rude to all of you in the first place... I just have problems which it makes me harder to deal with," she said sadly.

"Problems?" Seungkwan said. "I wouldn't doubt my first parents leaving me for having too much mental problems... But that's not important! When are the blood test coming in?" She smiled as she changed the subject. "Well..." jun said nervously. Her smile soon came to the end.

"We have to take you to Korea... Don't worry I will teach you how to speak korean!" Joshua(jisoo) said reassuring. "We have discussed this with your parents and your school... Don't worry" Woozi(Jihoon) said in his broken English. "Will I have clothes over there?" She said. "We got you cover," said Dk with his broken English.

"Now, for your stage name. Think of anything that resembles your personality or a name that you like. Chose wisely," Vernon explain. "Angel?" She said. "We already have an angel!" Joshua(jisoo) said. "I am his sister after all," she said playfully. "Oh boy just like Jeonghan," Woozi(Jihoon) said annoyingly.

She laughs and gasp, "That's it! Yin my name is Yin Han," she said happily. "Yin? Like yin and yang?" Minghao(8th) said interested. "Yeah I was going to study the history of China and learn the language too. I always had an interested in Chinese culture," Yin explains herself.

"Then Yin it is," Vernon said proudly. "Let's all go to the hotel to get at least some sleep for tomorrow," S.coups (SeungCheol) said in Korean. "Tomorrow we'll start bright and early for Yin. We need to teach her how to be an idol in one day," Woozi (Jihoon) sighs.

"Man I wish Yin had some more time to practice this but, she can't stay locked up in the hotel forever!" Hoshi(Soonyoung) said. Yin just blinks because she really didn't understand the language or at least studied it to have some knowledge of it, but from their reactions and movements she has do something that might break her.

"Yin your going to sleep with us in our hotel. Tomorrow we will start to explain everything about how to be a idol-" Joshua(jisoo)was stoped by Yin, "hero... God said to not worship others gods. I'm not idol I'm a hero.."

Joshua(jisoo) eyes sparkle,"You believe in God? Like Christian?" She smiles at Joshua,"Yeah we're all Christian but I'm consider a catholic in other cultures," Joshua(jisoo) looks down and looks at Jeonghan,"She has the same faith like me," Joshua(jisoo) said with amazement.

Jeonghan give a nodded and look at his dear sister,"Um Yin, I know this is going to be a big change but what I'm asking you to try your hardest," Yin give Jeonghan a warm smile,"Don't worry oppa! I always admire you since of August in 2018! I will try my best to be at your level,"

Jeonghan looks at Woozi(Jihoon) and Woozi nodded. "Come on Yin let's rest up tomorrow is a big day," Jeonghan said as he puts gently his hand at her shoulder. "Great! Carats will be jealous tomorrow like really jealous if they see her with us! Not to be rude but that's worrisome," Jun said worrying about carats.

Mingyu smile like he saw God or something. Everyone gave Mingyu a weird out looked even Yin. "I got an idea!" Mingyu said cheerfully.

~end of chapter 8~
Slowly comes out from hiding* hi guys... I'm sorry for not being on top of my story but I'm being serious now. This child is not single and I been dealing with some mental issues but! This story will continue guys! Please support and tell me your ideas ❤️