Chapter Four: Jasper Hale

Nice name

Nice name... king of sexy if you think about it

________________________________

"I can help you"

Turning to the sound of the soft and shy voice Sebastian raises an eyebrow at the puppy face that Oliver is showing as he leans against the doorway of the blond's room. The older vampire smiles, a soft and warm smile personally created for him. Getting closer he watches as Oliver closes his eyes with a smile on his face.

Sebastian cups Oliver's face in his hands, his thumb caressing the boy's cheekbones. Leaning closer the two boys rest their forehead against each other, as Sebastian closes his eyes relaxing against Oliver, the other one can't help but smile at the face the blonde is making. All the stress of the past few months is making the older vampire be angry, tired and more sarcastic than usual. He wishes he could be of use. His powers or even as an ear but the other one would never use him to do as said vampire says "The bad stuff".

"You know you can trust me"

Sebastian smiles and backs away. Locking their eyes, he knows he can trust Oliver with his life.

"I trust you Oli, it's them I don't trust. They are creatures base in only instincts and their emotions, making them dangerous and well I would kill them all if they even glared at your direction so my plan wouldn't be successful if they are all dead right?"

Oliver laughs making the other vampire join him. Sebastian glances at Oliver's right-hand watching how the silver ring shines.

With a sigh, he places a kiss on Oliver's forehead.

"We will have what we want and then everything is going to be like it was before"

"What do you really need for your plan?"

Sebastian's eyes shine as he glances back at Oliver, his eyes that usually are a rich golden turn blue with shades of aqua. His human's eyes.

"We just need a werewolf and everything is going to be perfect"

________________________________

"Pass me the ketchup would you"Becca rolled her eyes at how her brother is stuffing his face in fries. The school was noisy today everyone talking about the tests, sex and how sleepy they are. Lukes only focus is his phone that has been vibrating all the time, Oliver is smiling watching how the blonde is happily eating now his own share of cafeteria food.

"The dull girl is coming" Announces Becca straightening her back watching amuse at the girl's determination.

Sebastian cleans his mouth with a napkin before looking up at the brown hair human standing next to him. With an eyebrow raise, he glances at his family before gesturing to the human.