PROLOGUE

[ zero ].
PROLOGUE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WHEN ROSALIND ARRIVED AT THE SPRING EVERYTHING CHANGED. In the beginning, she was just a terrified fragile little girl with no memory of whom she was. Another number to add to the unfortunate souls trapped in the four enormous stone walls enclosed space - its only purpose seemed to be driving their captives into the irreversible depths of lunacy, leading them into an even more horrendous place.

Behind the confines of the Spring was the place where the girls would find their once lost sanity. It was a place where death was inevitable, luring the girls to come forward, to submerge in his corridors where monsters loomed at night searching for their prey. Their agonizing screams could be heard from the safe place as a reminder of its dangers.

Before Rosalind's arrival death loomed in the Spring. Girl's lost their minds, breaking the number one rule in pure desperation for freedom.

What they needed was a rebel soul, a guide to the right path. And that's was exactly what they got.

    Rosalind was the first girl to pass through the gap between the stone walls and return. The girl knew punishment would be waiting for her, but she couldn't live with this constant fear; this curiosity that ate her insides each day.

And it only took one step forward to escape the false safeness of the unknown.