Part 1

RM

Arnav returned home from a tiring workday, only to discover Arav and Khushi engrossed in a serious conversation.

Arnav: "Hey, what's up?" He greeted Khushi with a warm side-hug.

Arav: "Hii!"

Sheetal shifted uncomfortably on the couch as Arnav embraced his wife, offering a hesitant, "Hey."

Anjali chimed in, "We're in the midst of a serious debate here. Sheetal was just boasting about how great you both were at basketball in Harvard. And guess what? Khushi dropped the bomb that she's quite the player herself. Now, Arav is challenging her to face off against his mom." She chuckled.

Mami added with a smirk, "He's absolutely certain his mother will outshine your beloved." She fanned herself with a newspaper.

Arnav grinned, "Well, that's a pleasant surprise."

Khushi shared, "Oh, I can play. I picked up basketball in college; credit goes to my friend Rhea," throwing a pointed glance at Sheetal.

Wearing a black and white polka dot saree, Khushi comfortably rested her head on her husband's shoulder, much to his amusement.

Arnav suggested, "How about a game today then? I'm up for some sports. What do you think, Akash?" He turned to his brothers and the rest of the family.

Akash agreed, "Count me in for some exercise."

NK added, "Absolutely, man."

Khushi, looking at Arav, challenged him, "Why not take on your challenge then?" She shot a determined look at the cheeky brat.

Sheetal smirked, "Are you sure, Khushi? I wouldn't want you to feel bad when you lose the game."

Arav confidently declared, "No one can beat my mom!" with a smug expression.

Arnav raised his eyebrows, noting the kid's arrogance.

Khushi responded, "Oh really, Arav? I appreciate your confidence, but I think you're pushing it a bit too much."

Sheetal turned to Arnav, urging, "Come on, Arnav, tell your wife how good I am at the game. Remember how awesome we were as partners? Everyone called us the 'awesome twosome.'"

Arnav reminisced, "I remember. We were great teammates, no doubt. But since my wife claims she's good at the game, why not see who's the best? I'm sure she's amazing at this too." He kissed Khushi's palm. "Khushi is good at everything she does."

Anjali agreed, "True that."

NK added, "Copy that," while sipping his beverage.

Akash raised both hands, saying, "No doubt."

Sheetal, with a fake polite smile, conceded, "I'm sure she is. Okay then, let's get ready for the game." She excused herself and Arav from the family.

Arav proudly followed his mom, asserting once more that she would win.