Part 15

Raizada Mansion

Akash "Here we go, here's your car." He gave her the keys.

Khushi smiled genuinely "Thank you so much Aman, Jeejs. I can't wait to drive it!"

Aman smiled "Our pleasure Bhabi."

Khushi "And you my dear are staying over for dinner."

Akash "Yeah, Sheetal's making Chinese." He winked.

Aman "Umm, I'm good actually." He made a weird face. "I would have totally stayed if you were the chef for the night."

Khushi chuckled "Come on Aman. Plus we need to talk about some important stuff regarding work." She eyed him.

Aman "Oh, okay. Sure I'll umm totally stay back then." He scratched his head.

Akash "Cool!" He smiled. "Come on in." His phone rang. "I'll have to take this. But I'll inform Bhai." He excused himself from the duo.

Khushi "So!" She rubbed her hands together.

Aman "So?" He raised his eyebrow.

Khushi "We are going to Ooty tomorrow." She turned around.

Aman "Umm what?" He followed her inside.

~~~~~~

Outside Kitchen

Payal Anjali and Lavanya tried their level best to divert Sheetal and make the bitch leave the kitchen but nothing worked. They all groaned internally seeing her working with so much concentration.

Sheetal "It's so sweet of you all."

Anjali faked laughed "What for?"

Sheetal "For giving me company while I'm cooking." She said animatedly.

"Yeah right!" Lavanya scoffed.

Payal "Oh I'm just keeping an eye on my kitchen. An inexperienced cook like you is surely danger to my sanctuary." She fake smiled.

Sheetal look offended "Trust me. I'm good with kitchen stuff. And my Chinese is finger licking good. You'll know." She swung the spatula in her hand.

Lavanya "Yup, Smells like it...." She eyed the duo indicating that it was about to taste amazing if they didn't take action.

The trio exchanged helpless glances at each other. That's when Akash Singh Raizada stormed inside the kitchen completely pissed.

Sheetal "Oh hey, how's your day going?"

Akash "It was going great until I was reminded of you Miss Kapoor." He glared.

Sheetal "Umm sorry?"

Akash "You better be. Where is the pen drive that I handed you yesterday?"

Sheetal "The pen drive of the upcoming fashion event? Yes I have it with me."

Akash "Oh you do huh?"