Part 2

Morning
RM

Khushi was adjusting her sari in front of the mirror when Arnav came out of the washroom only to get mesmerized by her outfit.

He quietly walked towards her and hugged her from behind kissing her cheek.

Khushi "Good morning."

Arnav "Good morning it is." He kissed her shoulder. "Why do you look so hot in saris?"

Khushi "Is that my fault that my husband happens to be a fashion icon? He personally designs them for me. You know, he's exceptionally good at what he does." She smiled wearing her diamond studs.

Arnav "It looks like your husband loves you a lot doesn't he?" He spoke as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck finding a perfect spot to proceed further.

Khushi "That yeah he does. He's obsessed with me. So much so that he finds amazing ways to embarrass me in front of my family. And that is by biting me at places he shouldn't be." She turned around abruptly earning a glare.

Arnav "Excuse me?"

Khushi "Exactly? What the hell Arnav? You're getting late. It's already 9:30am. What is wrong with you?"

Arnav "What is wrong with me?" He rolled his eyes.

Khushi "You got your dose in the evening yesterday. You didn't let me sleep at night. You wanted in the morning too. Still you're acting like you've got nothing for months."

Arnav "A man has needs." He shrugged then pulled her by her waist. "I can't have enough of you is that my problem?"

Khushi "Arnav, you're getting late. We can deal with your problem in the evening."

Arnav "Promise?"

Khushi "Why are you so stubborn."

Arnav "You should be proud that I'm so obsessed with you. It's a good thing. I'll never get bored of you."

Khushi "I gonna kill you if you eye someone other than me." She pecked his lips. "Now will you please go and get ready your highness?"

Arnav kissed her again before rolling his eyes and walking back into the walk in wardrobe.

Khushi "Crazy." She chuckled before walking out of their bedroom.

~~~~~~

Khushi was helping Payal in the kitchen when Sheetal and Arav came downstairs to join everyone at the table.