Part 9

Morning
Raizada Mansion

Arnav frowned as the sun rays coming from the pool side directly hit his eyes. Closing his eyes he rolled towards the other side of the bed to hug his personal pillow, but didn't find the warmth he was expecting he'd receive. Instead he found a pillow carefully tucked beside him.

He frowned "Now where has she disappeared." He groaned finding the room to be empty.

Arnav "What is she doing downstairs at 8am on a Sunday morning?" He frowned quickly rushing downstairs.

~~~~~~

HP "Good Morning Arnav bhaiyya."

Arnav "Where's Khushi?" He asked with urgency.

HP "Bhabi is not at home."

Arnav "Where did she go?"

HP "I don't know bhaiyya. She left in a rush."

Arnav "Okay." HP left leaving behind a worried Arnav. The very exact moment Khushi entered Raizada premises.

Khushi "Good morning, you're up!" She smiled.

Arnav "Where were you?" He whispered as she kissed his cheek.

Khushi "Good morning husband. You don't want to wish me." She smiled as she walked towards the mandir.

Arnav "Where did you go at 8 in the morning? That too on a Sunday. And without informing me?" He stared as he folded his arms completely pissed seeing his wife acting nonchalant.

Khushi "Arnav you're you're annoyed because you didn't see me when you woke up?"

Arnav "It's not funny." He groaned.

Khushi "I had just gone to visit the temple." She rolled her eyes.

Arnav "Why didn't you take anyone along with you??"

Khushi "You were sleeping. Like I said I thought I'll be back before you wake up." She sighed flattening  his messed up hair shaking her head seeing his morning face. "Arnav." she called lovingly to which he just rolled his eyes and rushed upstairs.

In the mean while Nani came downstairs "Why are you both up so early?"

Khushi "Nani I had gone to visit the temple without informing him so." She rolled her eyes. Nani smiled shaking her head as she walked upstairs.

~~~~~~

RM
Living Room

Khushi came down with Arnav as the rest of the family enjoyed their Sunday breakfast in the living room for a change.

Khushi "Good morning!" She chirped making everyone smile in acknowledgment.

Anjali "Khushiji you look pretty!" She hugged her as she took her seat beside her.

Khushi "Thank you Di. Arnav chose this one for me when we went for shopping last week." She enjoyed Sheetal's change of facial expressions.

" She enjoyed Sheetal's change of facial expressions