I//"take you like a drug"

Ross' Pov,
Today was finally going to be the day I tell Ashleigh I love her. We had been dating for 4 months and although most of it I was touring with my brother, I had always come back to her. Right now she was with her best friend Y/N L/N. We've hung out a lot and she's really cool. She also does music here and there and as gained a bit of a following from that. She's also really ho-.. I mean hospitable! Just a kind soul t-that's all.

Anyway.. I couldn't wait to see Ashleigh. I started setting up the house with flowers and red heart-shaped balloons everywhere with a candlelit dinner already prepared (a/n: he lives alone just go along with it) Ashleigh is really incredible and I wanted to show how much I care about her.

It's been very lonely lately after our dad died and everyone in the family is grieving by themselves and in their own ways. Ashleigh is my escape from that.

But in every perfect relationship comes flaws. There's been rumors going around that when I'm gone on tour, Ash isn't the most faithful. I guess it's my fault for leaving her. I invited her to join but she works as a personal assistant right now (jaxksbbg ) and her boss needs her nearly 7 days a week.

I anxiously look at the clock and see that it's 5 minutes to showtime. I take one last look at the mirror and mess with my hair til I hear a knock at the door.

"Hey babe!" she says while hugging me.
"Hey, I've missed you so much" I tell her back.
"Me too, how was tour?" I take her jacket and hang it up while answering her questions and leading her into the surprise dinner. "It was good but it would've been better with you ;)" I say and give her a quick kiss and she lightly punches me in the arm for being so cheesy. "God, I can't with you... What's all this?" she wonders as she looks at the display "Babe, I know we have our ups and downs and some people may doubt our relationship b-but I'm certain about us a-and I want to say that I-I love you Ashleigh Pope" I say as I take both of her hands, she quickly kisses me and says "Ross,I love you so much!"

She posts a picture to her Instagram and then we eat dinner and talk about how we were gonna go out to a club next week with a bunch of our friends. I probably should've stayed home that night...

(tagged: ross_lynch)456,690 likesashleighp: you mean the world and more to me, love you💞View all 1

456,690 likes
ashleighp: you mean the world and more to me, love you💞
View all 1.1k comments
y/u/n: @ross_lynch @ashleighp y'all are cute and all but u can't steal my wife😤
-ross_lynch: @y/u/n im sorry y/n can we share or at least be a throuple? 🥺
ashleighp: @ross_lynch @y/u/n the more the merrier!
User 1: ^^ ok yes ultimate ship
User 2: wait I thought she was cheating?
this comment has been deleted!
User 3: le cutest couple I stan 🥰
User 4: it's better than #auslly!

ross_lynch followed y/u/n!
y/u/n  followed ross_lynch back!

A/n: sorry this is one was shorter I promise the next few will be at least a thousand words I just wanted a nice introduction to the situation that's happening and obviously none of this is based on real life and nothing is meant to offend anyone! All jokes. No tea, no shade, all lemonade. Enjoy!