Madison Montgomery (American Horror Story) -request-

"You know Madison right?" Queenie scrapes her fork against the plate in front of her, awaiting an answer

"Yeah." Ashleigh was confused by the question, but answered it nevertheless.

"She is such a bitch." Queen rolls her eyes.

"She's never been mean to me." Ashleigh shrugs.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"She probably likes you." Queenie smirks, tilting her head towards Madison's room.

"As friends? Yeah." Ashleigh didn't understand the reference.

"No. As more."

"Oh." Ashleigh hit the realization and raised her eyebrows.

"No. Definitely not." Ashleigh suddenly became red, looking down at the food on her plate.

"She's right." Zoe smiled at Ashleigh.

-two hours later-

"Hey Madison?" Ashleigh looks up at her, as she lay on Madison's bed.

"What's up?"

"Queenie said-" Ashleigh sighed, and furrowed her eyebrows "You know what it's stupid. Never mind."

"No. Tell me." Madison was adamant now, and Ashleigh knew she would be forced to tell her.

"Queenie said you liked me."

"As friends? Yeah." Madison smiled, internally avoiding the topic.

"Um, no. As more."

"Oh. Well, yeah." Madison attempted to blow off the topic.

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh."

Ashleigh looked over at Madison, who moved closer to her. Madison kissed her, quickly, but it counts. And it was amazing.

•—•
sup losers! i'm making a deadly class series on here bc you guys liked it a lot. so expect some marcus and some viktor and billy and most definitely lex. also maybe fuck face and shabnam bc i have to include everyone.
hope you'll like it. everyone seems to love marcus so i'm sure you will.
-raya💕