Ian Gallgher (Shameless) -request-

"Am I walking you home today?" Ian questioned, as the two turned down an alley

"Eh, we could just go to your house." Tamika shrugged, looking over at him, with her backpack strap clenched in her right hand.

"Sure. Why not?"

The rest of the short walk was in comfortable silence, while the two held hands.

Ian opened the door, as the two dropped their bags near the door. A groan escaped Fiona's lips as the two walked up the stairs.

"Did you have to bring her?" Fiona's tone was venomous, though Ian gave Tamika a reassuring smile, rubbing her shoulder.

They went up to his room, to which Tamika immediately sat on the bed.

"I'm gonna run and go get some snacks. Be right back." He directed another small smile in her direction, before running down the stairs.

Tamika lay on his bed, observing the posters and street signs hanging on the wall, before she noticed someone outside the door.

Tamika turned towards the door, expecting it to be Lip or Carl, though she met eyes with Fiona. An angry Fiona.

"Let me ask you one question, Tamika. What the hell makes you think you're good enough for my little brother? That you can manipulate him?" Fiona ran a hand through her hair, scoffing, and mumbling profanities.

That's two questions.

"I'm not manipulating him, and i'm definitely not good enough for him. But he loves me, or at least says he does. Whether he does or not, that's his decision." She spoke calmly, successfully not getting overwhelmed.

"No. You do manipulate him. You made him think you were there for him.I know how you Milkovich's are, and nothing good comes out of that family." Fiona had this strange idea in her mind that Tamika didn't love him.

Tamika quickly stomped out of the room, stumbling down the stairs, and out of the door. Fiona has always disliked Tamika, but never really drew much attention to it. Sometimes it tore down the relationship, and caused distrust.

Ian then walked back into the room, to which caused Fiona to change to a nicer personality. She wouldn't act this way in front of him, because she believed she was protecting him.

"What was that about?" Ian furrowed his eyebrows, laying the snacks lightly on the nightstand, and scanning the room for Tamika.

"Oh nothing. Just friendly conversation." Though Fiona smiled, he knew that she had said something rude. Ian ran down the stairs, and out the door slamming it behind him.

He saw her about twenty feet away, and he jogged to catch up with her.

"Ian, stop. This isn't going to work out, not if your entire family hates me." She cried, tears flowing down her cheeks as she tried to walk away.

"Tamika. Listen to me. I love you, and Fiona isn't going to change that." He widened his eyes, shocked of what came out of his mouth. She was shocked too, she even stopped walking to turn back around.

"You don't mean that, Ian." Tamika shook her head, stepping back closer to him.

"I do. You're perfect. There is no issue with you, or your siblings. And if that's why Fiona doesn't trust you, then fuck that." Ian was on the verge of crying at this point.

Tamika approached him, hugging him quickly and crying some more.

"I love you too." She wiped the single tear on his face, before kissing him slowly.

"Come to my house?"