BOOK 2 IS OUT!

Hello everyone! Because no one commented on Chapter 7 about the ending, I had to assume that everyone skipped over the author's note. I know that they are annoying, but sometimes it is important to read over. Like in this case. SOOOO, just in case, I'm making a new part in order to notify you all that I have just posted Book 2! I'll reveal the title and cover here, and I'll put the description here too. Why not.

The title is (drum roll please) ...

...

...

...

They Came From the Void!

Here's the cover:

Description:

Ignorance is bliss. But that doesn't always mean it's for the best.

~ BOOK 2 ~

Rainbow Steve's life before Sabre was an erased slate, hidden in his forgotten memories. However, when he came across his friends from his blurry past, Galaxy Steve's and his memories were restored. But memories can be good or bad, and with Galaxy Steve's recollection of his past came the memory of his mortal enemy who's minion took away his memories: Void Steve. And he's poising a threat to the place Rainbow Steve's past friends call home. But he's just one Steve against many. How much damage could he actually cause?

But everything is not as it seems.

"The Reunion" was a bit on the short side, but "They Came From the Void" will be longer. I promise. And I also like "They Came From the Void" one hundred times more than I like this book and I hope you all like it too.

I just want to thank you all for the support on this book. After almost two months of being on Wattpad, this book is 14 views away from 1,000 views and I have 24 followers. I was worried about if people would actually be able to find my book, if it would just be lost in the depths of Wattpad. And even if people did find it, would they like it? It's my first story after all. But this is incredible. I don't know what to say. I was prepared for at most a few hundred, but 1k? It was just a dream two months ago. But thanks to you all, it's no longer just a dream. It's practically a reality. So thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.