scenario: jimin & hoseok

like in every other typical movies, just imagine a random sunny day at a random coffee shop where all directors prefer to use as the location for their opening scene.

- hey hyung

- oh hey jimin!

- sorry just had some issues with the publisher of hachette livre

- that's fine i just arrived as well. grab your drink and sit!

over the last few days, jimin has been trapped within his own sentimental thoughts. people say journalists possess special cognitive development, and the fact that this man being a great one brings him even more flair of circumstances. jimin's dictionary is always available with decent words for self-expression, however this time everything turns out to be somewhat bizarre and indescribable. 

jimin thence decides to not suffer these feelings by himself anymore. he wants to ask for help from his friends, his precious bts fellas, one by one. and since hoseok was the very first to inquire after under his recent instagram post, jimin therefore gave him a call. 

- so, what's the blue?

- why bother to ask hyung? you obviously know 

- i think we all kinda get the situation, but i want to hear you speak yourself

- aish, you're cruel

 written communication is apparently jimin's strength, but verbal, not really. the young man takes a while to give a response to hoseok's offer, just like how a kid about to confess his guilt to parents. this side of the dongsaeng appears to be unfamiliar to hoseok as well, as the older keeps waiting with his eyes wide-opened in excitement. 

- y-you know k-kang seulgi-ssi right?

- yeah, she's my 94 buddy

- i-i-i-i-i t-think...

- you think what?

- t-t-t-think...think....

- uh huh?

- i-i-i-i-i m-m-may....

- may? june? july?

- i m-m-may l-l-l-like....

- keep going?

- i may l-l-l-l-like h-h-h-he....

- he what? seulgi is a girl

- I LIKE HER DAMN IT!!!!

- YES PARK JIMIN FOR GOD SAKE YOU FINALLY SAID IT BEFORE THIS IMPATIENT PALM LAND A FUCKING SLAP ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!!

everyone immediately change their attention towards the two good-looking men sitting exactly in the middle spot. as the people either give a judging look or a 'shhh' finger gesture, it doesn't take any seconds for jimin and hoseok to realize the trouble they just caught and slightly bow apologetically. 

- congrats chim you have good taste! seulgi is pretty brainless but her personalities are gold

- i don't know how she is, it's just...

- just?

- when i first saw her, the only thing popped up in my head was 'she is the one'

- wow

- i am weird, right?

- no bro you're fucking not! that is incredibly amazing i think i just fell for you. can you love me like that too? 

- ew hyung thanks

- just kidding. but you're worried about something aren't you?

- y-yeah...

- spill it.

- i'm afraid that taehyung might like seulgi too...

- aw c'mon boy he did a shoot with her doesn't mean he likes her

- but the fact that he wrote a refined caption for her despite his ignorant manners somehow scares me...

- he probably hired some expert to compose it for him. by the way don't mind it chim, if you're unsure why not ask him directly?

- you're right...i think i should go talk to him

- yep, wise decision! now i gotta work now, later chim!

- later, hyung. thanks for today

- no probs!

hoseok stands up and leaves the cafe, jimin remains at his seat. he heaves a sigh in relief, it was right to share his concerns with friends. now as the moment he confessed his love to seulgi flashes back, jimin couldn't help but smile sheepishly. he hit his head on the table, ruffling his hair hysterically, the whole body can be sensed burning up. 

undeniably, he's crazy, crazy in love.

jimin takes his phone out of the pocket, dialing a certain number then wait for the other side to pick up. he never felt this nervous to carry out a conversation with this person before, not even. 

- hey tae, can we meet?

- such a coincidence. come to my place, i also have something to say.