scenario: taehyung & joohyun (R17)

an alien will die if he can't see the one he's missed so much.

taehyung is having an immense urge to meet joohyun. only a call could barely stop him from thinking of his woman.

they are both under criticism, for him to be too immature for her, for her to be too old for him. since when did falling in love become a sin? since when did age become a value to standardize love?

he and she are bonded together as an answer, the resolution for this puzzle.

the man starts the engine, driving all the way to her house where their dumb friend kang seulgi had intentionally traded the password for some lobsters.

the door slightly opens as he enters its code. dead silence embraces the entire place. nobody is here. she's supposed to be here. he panics, worrying those hate comments would pressure his woman, provoking her into doing something reckless. 

- joohyun? are you there?

no response echoes back despite high expectation. taehyung hastily scans his eyes over the room in, cold sweat begins to appear more visible on his forehead. 

- damn it...BAE JOOHYUN ANSWER ME!!!!

- jesus christ it's literally 10pm who's that??!

joohyun in a hurry walks out of the bathroom after hearing the sudden exclamation, with a mere towel remains wrapped around her petite body. 

- joohyun, it's you!

- who the fuck else?? 

nothing could describe taehyung's sense of relief at that moment. he rushes towards the woman, pulling her into his torso making sure all parts of her body are pressing onto his. 

- y-ya! what are you doing?!

- thank god you're still okay. i was so worried.

- w-why? what happened?

- i thought you were bothered by those social media's words and...

- and commit suicide?? gosh taehyung i'm not that insecure!