scenario: yoongi & seungwan (2)

- "i need you".

- again?

- "i need you"?

- one more time.

- ..."i need you"

- once mor—

- fuck you.

he was never born to serve any single purpose of romance, yoongi supposes. the man appears like dark coffee - a pinch of sugar makes the masterpiece, too much sweetness causes the messterpiece. 

she renders the purest smile, a purge it conveys, flushing all miseries away with that crystalline ocean current inside her bottomless heart.

- i need you more, sunbae.

his slender fingers reach her head for a pat, lingering on it like they have found treasure lying underneath those silky strands. his gaze couldn't be sweeter, as if her sugar tolerance would never be deficient. 

- too bad, i need you most.

her grin stays on the pretty face, yet the joy happens to fade away. 

- as...a close friend, right?

those harmless words thrust through his heart, hers as well. the damage make their lost souls become even more vacant - nowhere to begin, none to finish. 

for someone who gains zero experience in love, this is the first time this man ever gets such huge scar on his feelings. strange, while the one supposed to get hurt is seungwan, yoongi himself is bleeding inside, from the pain that woman holds, and from the truth that remain unspoken. 

- seungwan, honestly...

- yes, sunbae?

- i...my feelings for you...i myself don't even understand them either...

- why is that?

- i'm just...too dull. people call me a stone for no reason. i have no emotions, no happiness, no fear, just a poker face!

she brushes a peck against his cheek. 

- how do you feel now, sunbae?

her fingers intertwine with his.