convo: yoongi & seungwan

knock knock

- sunbae, you came.

- hey.

their gaze lock onto each other's, swallowing the breath away. actions manifest like a breeze, but emotions are delivered as a strong wind.

in short, inhalation and exhalation are just for physical demand, sympathy is indeed their actual source of oxygen. 

- coffee?

- espresso, thanks.

they settle down, the appealing aroma of coffee bean does not manage to ease the current tense atmosphere. yoongi looks more serious than ever before, she can tell, but her mouth has no dare to speak up her innermost concern.

she knows, it is bad to mess up with a person's mood. a simple statement can ruin the whole relationship if it comes at the wrong time.

and she does not want to lose him, definitely no.

- so...what brings you here?

- you.

her heart pumps a thousand beats.

- i'm listening.

- they told me everything, red velvet.

her heart skip a thousand beats.

- about...what?

- cut it out, seungwan. i know your desire to commit suicide.

- ...

- and you know what, you swore not to hide anything from me anymore. but the promise is now broken.

- sunbae, i...

he holds those fragile hands, caressing every knuckles of hers cherishingly. 

- tell me, how to gain your trust

- please don't—

- i'll do whatever, seungwan. if you don't have a reason to live, let me be one. just don't do anything stupid!

why is he doing this to her.

- sunbae...this is torturing...

- why is it?

- do you like me?

- what—

- no, do you...love me?

why is she doing this to him.

- ...i...care about you

- that's it?

- ....

- what am i to you, sunbae?