Spontaneous intentions

Lyra  decided it's time to return to her dorms and quit fooling around in the bar. As she was on her way, Zhen stopped her.

That slender figure, that tender muscles, and that pretty face of his.
Lyra was drunk, so she angrily yells at Zhen.

"ugh! Who are you! get outta my way!!". But as she attempts to shove Zhen aside, he caught her wrists and pins them against the wall.

You've got my curiosity for you. He smirked. Woman, i'm intrested in you.

"I dont know you! just get outta my way!" but before Zhen could say another word, Lyra's eyes start tearing up and dripping like an overflowing water tap.

" I don't believe in love anymore!" she yells. "You all just came to me for my money!! what am i?! a sugar mommy?!!" the drunk Lyra blurts out in anger.

"You want my money?!, TAKE IT!!" Lyra throws a bunch of  2 dollar bills at Zhen. "No wonder. You've broken up with your previous boyfriend.." Zhen says sadly.

Zhen scooped her up and chuckled. "Silly girl, thats just 2 dollar bills. I've got better than that.. much better than that.." Lyra carelessly falls asleep after yelling amd crying.

Zhen brought her back to his mansion, and placed her in his guestroom. "Young master, may i ask you a question?" asks his butler.

"I don't mind." , Zhen slumps down and stares at his butler. " You've never brought home any women and this is the only time you have brought one here. Will you be kind enough to answer, my master?" ,The butler bows low and looks at his master.

"well, i just feel.. special around her". I just can't help but have this feeling. "Speaking of feeling, i want her information as detailed as possible in an hour" .

"of course, my master". (the butler goes on his way to get her information)