Frivolous playboy

Mr.Lei ye slammed the phone against the table in frustration.
"Since Lyra isn't willing to marry you, then don't force me to persuade the Su family again!". The room echoed with his voice.

"further more, she's already a disowned daughter by the su family. There's no more reason for you to marry her!" He continues, his voice up to his lungs.

"And i don't care!" Xilier replied, frustratedly.

XiLier Lei, his son stood up in anger.
/I've liked you for 5 years!.. but you never did remember me!/ his thoughts corrupted his mind.

"If she won't agree." He stared at his father.

"I will try foul means." He stepped out of the living room, leaving his father dumbfounded.

"Sigh.. love wins.." Mr. Lei sat himself down and massaged his head with his fingers.

He stared hopelessly at the wall and thinks endlessly about what his son would become for his desire for that woman.

Lyra su. And it had to be her.

Xi'lier rested his head back on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I will never let you go no matter what, and i must make you mine." He posesively states as he came up with an idea.

"I'll pay a visit to the Su family. And take her away if she won't agree to our marriage." He smirks devilishly while getting up from his bed to get ready to visit her family.

"Hmm, let's see how you can get away from me this time.." He smiles and tightens his tie as he makes his way to the family limousine.