thirty one

Liked by alyanab, acostaryu, loganthegreat and 6, 568 others

montenegrogrey: Give this one to me, please.

➖ comments disabled

Third person's

Grey spent his day at the hospital. He didn't answered his friends phone calls. He was looking at his mom who was sleeping peacefully.

He looked away when he heard someone's knocking on the door. He stood up and went there to open it. His jaw dropped when he saw who was it.

"T-tito Markus," He addressed.

Markus smiled at him, "I guess you already knew, huh?"

Pumasok silang dalawa, umupo si Grey sa tabi ng mama niya samantalang sa may tapat naman nito umupo si Markus.

"How is she?"

Grey sighed, "She got worse, tito."

Napailing naman si Markus, "We've been convincing her since last year pero ayaw niya."

"Nasabi nga po ni Cyndy." Ani Grey. "Maybe it was my fault, kung sana nakinig ako."

Umiling si Markus, "What happened was already written, Grey. Everything happened was all planned."

Napakunot noo si Grey sa kanya.

He smiled, "Your mama didn't want you to lose yourself, Grey. She wants the best for you. She didn't want you to lose my daughter dahil nga alam niyang pipiliin mong sumama papuntang America."

Hindi nakapagsalita kaagad si Grey sa sinabi ni Markus.

"Ales and I, were not really in good terms even before." Ani Markus. "Ales is like Lily, na kapag nagdesisyon 'yun na. That's final parang ganon. When your tita Ales decided on calling it quits, I tried to act like it was nothing, but hell that killed me. Believe me or not, that killed me."

Greyson was looking at his tito Markus.

Markus smiled weakly, "I had to act like I didn't care about my family wherein fact, I almost lost my sanity."

"Why?"

"Because fixing it will make us miserable, Grey." Markus stood up. "I love Ales too much, Grey. I love her too much that I was so willing to give her everything. I love her to much that I was so willing to set her free. I love her too much that I was so willing to give her up, to save her from every pain she has to face."

---

Just when you thought na magulo na, may mas igugulo pa pala. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hi!! Wassup?! Leave some comments po. Thank you!!