Chapter 1

Olivia's P.O.V

I woke up and didn't know where I was. Until I heard a couple beeps and looked around. I realized I was in the hospital! I walked out of my room all confused on how I got here. I walked over to the elevator to go downstairs to find out why I had to be here. The elevator door opened shortly after I had pressed the button. I walked in and it went about as far as one to two floors when the doors opened again. Matt Espinosa walked in the elevator! I said hi but all I know is my best friend Kayla is OBSESSED with him. So I thought about asking for an autograph but I didn't want to be too pushy! But I knew if I didn't get an autograph for Kayla she will probably kill me. The elevator doors opened and I walked out he handed me a piece of paper and told me to text him! I was pretty excited even though I never was crazy about him! I walked up to the front desk and the fat lady asked me my name! I told her Olivia Rose. She said oh... U just came like a couple days ago unconscious! WAIT WHAT??? A couple days ago, y did I come? She told me I came because I was on the ice and got hit and hit my head! I should just have a major concussion. I asked how long I had to stay for and she told me that I could stay 3-4 more days then go home. Whatever! So I went up to my room shut the door and turned the TV on.

Matt's P.O.V

As soon as I got in the elevator there was this amazingly beautiful girl in there. I was shocked she wasn't fangirling me, asking for an autograph, or my phone number. I'm glad she didn't because that gave me another reason to go out there and get her. I mean she was so beautiful I had to get her. But when she said hi butterflies flew into my stomach! I said hi back then within a matter of like 2 seconds the elevator door opened and I handed her a piece of paper I happened to have in my pocket and wrote my number on it and told her to text me. I wondered why she was here? I think she was a patient because she looked kind of sick and had a gown on. I wasn't a patient, I was here visiting my friend Cam. He and my friend Nash were making a YouTube video but Cam stepped on a can lid. It has been 3 days and she still didn't text me. I was starting to worry I had no chance considering I didn't have her number. So I just decided to go to bed and not worry about it. But I couldn't fall asleep, I kept thinking about how beautiful she is. I kept thinking but eventually I fell asleep. I woke up and ran to my phone. Still no texts though. Anyways I popped on the TV and went onto Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Finally I got up and popped in the shower. It was a long hot shower and I wish that beautiful girl was there with me. I was in the shower rinsing out my shampoo when my ringer went off! I ran to my phone and read the text, It was from a random number and the text said "Hey Matt its me, Olivia from the hospital elevator. I just got home from the hospital." I was so happy to finally get a text from her.

Anyways I really wanted to get to know her, we texted for about 4 hours. It was probably the best 4 hours of my life!😍

This is my first fanfic and I hope you like it! I'm going to try my best to post every day! Thanks😉